Sign in to follow this  
Ernesto C

My VERY COOL buck from Mexico

Ernesto, you are the "Master Glasser" and it is always a true pleasure to hunt with you! We have been on many hunts and I think this one tops them all! Also.... it was a true pleasure hunting with Orlin and I would share my camp with him anytime! The 3 of us really got to share the "Gray Ghost" passion and 3 AWESOME bucks was a bonus to the friendship! I can not thank you enough :rolleyes: Can not wait till next year! 359 days to go!

Randy

HOLY eye guards batman!

Way to go Ernesto!! I am way jealous that you got to go down there and hunt with Temo! Wish I had been there with you all. Outstanding buck and I love all those non-typical points. Congratulations! And glad Orlin and Randy enjoyed their hunt too!

WOW Ernesto!!! That's an awesome buck! I know how hard you hunt and you truly deserve him! I can't wait to see him on your wall! When I grow up I want to be like you!!

Mark

Thanks again every one for your comments and yes Randy and Orlin had a great time and they also harvested some very good bucks.

DSC00023.jpg

DSCN4831.jpg

Ernesto,

Congrats on a super buck! Mexico has rewarded you well. Those sticker points make for a lot of character. The ranch you were on looks to have nice huntable terrain and vegetation.

Doug~RR

Ernesto - is that 115 inches or centimeters? are you sure you did not use one of those tape measures from MX?

CONGRATS COMPADRE!!!

WoW Ernesto, HUGE congrats to you buddy, that buck is AWESOME!!!!!!!JIM>

Thank you Chris, thank you Jim and thank you, thank you every one else :) Can't wait for next year! :rolleyes:

Ernesto C

That thing is awesome!

but I prefer the pic of him watching the Super Bowl!