Sign in to follow this  
SunDevil

WOW

No matter the outcome, it might be safe to say they weren't "overrated".

talk about crickets, I haven't heard a word from any sun devils fans in over 24 hours that's impressive!

We are still waiting for you to post results from the 2012 Pac 12 Baseball Tournament.

I am sure A Lopez is wondering where all these fans have been for the last 8 years.

This has become one of my favorite post. I just love watching you guys go at it. This is some fun entertainment. I would like to say I hope UofA goes all the way. I would have said the same thing if ASU was in it. GO ARIZONA! :)

TJ

Sooooooo. Can someone explain to me why the Devil's basebal team are on probation?

Lack of institutional control or something like that. Pretty dumb if you ask me supposedly Murphy had some improper contact with some recruits back in the day. It had nothing to do with the kids on this yrs team or the coaching staff.

Sooooooo. Can someone explain to me why the Devil's basebal team are on probation?

Lack of institutional control or something like that. Pretty dumb if you ask me supposedly Murphy had some improper contact with some recruits back in the day. It had nothing to do with the kids on this yrs team or the coaching staff.

Thanks. I want to think that as of now? The coaches are able to contact their recruits without violations.

Thanks. I want to think that as of now? The coaches are able to contact their recruits without violations.

I think it all started when Murphy got rid of one his coaches which was a former player of his and he ended up ratting out Murphy.