Sign in to follow this  
SunDevil

WOW

Funny you must of woke up and read that ASU won and said.... I need to jump on CWT and act like I really cared or paid attention to ASU basketball this year.

• Like 2

Fortunately, I do not follow basketball, college or professional. But, I must say, I like your picture as much as I like mine.

Touché :lol:

What happened? Did I miss something?

I don't know, did you?

post-268-0-66470000-1330965471_thumb.jpg

so is potty training at ASU a 100 level course or is it in a graduate program?

• Like 1

Ok, so the season is a split. ASU is still irrellevant in basketball as usual. Funny how UA's down years are about what ASU good years look like in basketball!

Ok, so the season is a split. ASU is still irrellevant in basketball as usual. Funny how UA's down years are about what ASU good years look like in basketball!

knocking another team into the NIT is irrellevant? I wonder if miller would agree with that assessment? one could make a very strong case for the same word being used for the football team in Tucson.

and here I thought stoops wasn't coaching in Tucson anymore.

post-268-0-05376800-1330982157_thumb.jpg

what happened to u of a vs asu being pointless and a huge waste of time as you put it? or was that just a valid when u of a beat them in football?

knocking another team into the NIT is irrellevant? I wonder if miller would agree with that assessment? one could make a very strong case for the same word being used for the football team in Tucson.

and here I thought stoops wasn't coaching in Tucson anymore.

post-268-0-05376800-1330982157_thumb.jpg

No being knocked into the NIT is not irrelevant. (as most likely the Cats were with this loss)

But being 10-20 on the season is. (ASU's record this year)

Hey I'm not going to talk smack here. ASU wanted this game more and kicked the Cats buts on Sunday. Thats how sports works and rivalry's go.

UofA is still the dominate Basketball program period. Hats off to ASU for a well played game.