Sign in to follow this  
SunDevil

WOW

What happened? Did I miss something?

I don't know, did you?

post-268-0-66470000-1330965471_thumb.jpg

so is potty training at ASU a 100 level course or is it in a graduate program?

First, great pic. second that is definitely a graduate training program at ASU

i looked in the paper and watched espn and they all said asu won and who of a lost. even that commie tucson paper said it. why is it always irrelivant when asu wins? looooooooooooooooooosers. i'm suprised loser ain't spelled uofa.

the kid with the helmet was just givin' a who of a player a brain transplant.

gotta go, my pizza is here. gotta pay the uofa grad for it. Lark.

What do you call a person from ASU in a three piece suit?

The defendant

Fact!

Wait u of a baseball was ranked? Must not be paying attention.

Go Irish :lol:

i looked in the paper and watched espn and they all said asu won and who of a lost. even that commie tucson paper said it. why is it always irrelivant when asu wins? looooooooooooooooooosers. i'm suprised loser ain't spelled uofa.

This is exactly what a ASU fan does since there is no interest in ASU basketball (why would there be?) wake up (in their fast food uniform) then "look" at the paper since they do not know how to read....watch TV then say "oh ASU won" then talk smack...

ASU beating UA crushed any hope there may be for an at large bid for UA... many "experts" had them out of the NCAA even beating ASU..... now UA HAS to win the PAC 12 turney to get into NCAA.... which they can but not likely.

without any shadow of a doubt UA will be better in football and basketball next year...

Again its not irrelevant that ASU won. It was a great win for the ASU basketball program.

The irrelevant part is the ASU basketball program as a whole.

Great win for ASU..........Very embarrassing loss for the Cats.

I like how uofa was ranked in top 5 in baseball and by the 2nd week I couldnt find them in the top 20! What happened really?

Typical scumdevil, can't read... The UofA is ranked number 7 in baseball America poll...

• Like 3

There are college sports going on right now??? Wow, I must have missed the memo, while waiting for baseball season to arrive. B) :P

the door man in this high rise i'm stayin' in right now (penthouse no less and it overlooks the vegas strip) is a uofa grad. he hates my tips, but still takes em. he has to because he lost 50 bucks to me on the last ASU who of a baxketball game. life is hard, it's even harder when you're stupid, i mean a uofa fan. :lol: :lol: :lol: Lark.

I like how uofa was ranked in top 5 in baseball and by the 2nd week I couldnt find them in the top 20! What happened really?

Typical scumdevil, can't read... The UofA is ranked number 7 in baseball America poll...

Alright you got me. I was looking at espn power rankings. Uofa not in top 20.

Can any of the ASU graduates/dropouts elaborate on this.

post-3586-0-74174300-1331098430_thumb.jpg

Can any of the ASU graduates/dropouts elaborate on this.

ok - this ASU GRADUATE will help you out a little bit. pretty self explanatory but here you go.

http://www.asu.edu/excellence/

http://www.asu.edu/excellence/recognition.html

https://asunews.asu.edu/20110816_universityranking

Have any of you ASU fans been to the college lately? Saying you're a fan of ASU is kind of embarrassing. Feel bad for you.

as opposed to all of the kitty fans that have never stepped foot in a who of a classroom?