Sign in to follow this  
SunDevil

WOW

I kinda figured the Cats would lose the game today. Young team. Their shooting in the second half was horrendous. But the last couple minutes was exciting. Next year!

Tough loss today for UA. CO played a great turney and will be dancing... UA well....there is next year. At least Tucson will have a NIT game and a little shot to the economy.

Hard to believe CO has won more games in the PAC tournament in one season (since joining the PAC) than than ASU has in 11 years (since the PAC turney began)....

• Like 1

My new 2nd favorite teams is the buff's. So what kinda excuses does who of a have now? Ever time ya lose to the devils ya always make some sorta excuse to not admit ya lost. Oh well. Humble pie with a side o' crow goes down real dry. ;). Lark. A proud member of the vocal minority.

• Like 1

Maybe we can get Amanda to "pin" this thread and we could just have one great, big, long thread of ASU vs nogales north.

Yeah, because THAT'S what we need. You started this trashtalking nonsense, and now you're crying foul because a guy didn't go to the other shcool? Are you freaking serious? Should I not like an NFL team then because I wasn't on the team?

Get a life Devil and move on.

Seriously kevin - this is what you have to add? it appears someone needs to relax and take a chill pill. trust me, no tears here. no crying here. appears to me you are the one crying. I have plenty of friends that are die hard nogales north fans that get my respect. you know why, because that is truly "their" school. that is where they went to school (or work). that is the school they support (season ticket holders, sending their kids their, etc). They go to the basketball games. they go to the softball games. they go to the baseball games. We all talk lots of trash (more than what is on cwt.com). Same goes for my good friend who is a NE fan.

I have a co-worker who is a die hard MI fan. he has never even been to the state of MI let alone ann arbor. I don't get it and I have told him so. I have a best friend who is a die hard ND fan. He has nothing to do with that school and never will. I don't get it and I have told him so. we talk trash but they have respect for me and "my" school. that is a lot more than what I can say for most of the nogales north wannabes that I have to deal with in life. This is how I feel and nothing anybody can say is going to change my feelings on it.

Way to go BUFFS!!!

I've said it before and I will say it again. MY TWO FAVORITE TEAMS ARE ASU AND WHOEVER IS PLAYING nogales north.

• Like 1

Maybe we can get Amanda to "pin" this thread and we could just have one great, big, long thread of ASU vs nogales north.

Yeah, because THAT'S what we need. You started this trashtalking nonsense, and now you're crying foul because a guy didn't go to the other shcool? Are you freaking serious? Should I not like an NFL team then because I wasn't on the team?

Seriously kevin - this is what you have to add? it appears someone needs to relax and take a chill pill. trust me, no tears here. no crying here. appears to me you are the one crying. I have plenty of friends that are die hard nogales north fans that get my respect. you know why, because that is truly "their" school. that is where they went to school (or work). that is the school they support (season ticket holders, sending their kids their, etc). They go to the basketball games. they go to the softball games. they go to the baseball games. We all talk lots of trash (more than what is on cwt.com). Same goes for my good friend who is a NE fan.

I have a co-worker who is a die hard MI fan. he has never even been to the state of MI let alone ann arbor. I don't get it and I have told him so. I have a best friend who is a die hard ND fan. He has nothing to do with that school and never will. I don't get it and I have told him so. we talk trash but they have respect for me and "my" school. that is a lot more than what I can say for most of the nogales north wannabes that I have to deal with in life. This is how I feel and nothing anybody can say is going to change my feelings on it.

Way to go BUFFS!!!

I've said it before and I will say it again. MY TWO FAVORITE TEAMS ARE ASU AND WHOEVER IS PLAYING nogales north.

I find the highlighted word hard to believe...

And RE: my post....

I thought it was fairly easy to comprehend, but I will break it down for you.

When U of A beat ASU in the football game, you and most/all other devil fans on the board had NOTHING to say AND you yourself said that the thread last year was "(not an exact quote, but close) A huge waste of time." BUT, now that ASU beat U of A in baseketball you not only make the thread, but are one of the top posters to it.

Get what I was getting at? I know, I only have 3/4 of a colleged education, from NAU let alone but I didnt think it was that hard to understand...

• Like 2

Way to go BUFFS!!!

You have friends?

Way to go BUFFS!!!

I find the highlighted word hard to believe...

And RE: my post....

I thought it was fairly easy to comprehend, but I will break it down for you.

When U of A beat ASU in the football game, you and most/all other devil fans on the board had NOTHING to say AND you yourself said that the thread last year was "(not an exact quote, but close) A huge waste of time." BUT, now that ASU beat U of A in baseketball you not only make the thread, but are one of the top posters to it.

Get what I was getting at? I know, I only have 3/4 of a colleged education, from NAU let alone but I didnt think it was that hard to understand...

Casey,

just let it go, I have plenty of letters after my name from an edumacation... (my favorite is HTPE...happy to be employed) but its impossible to understand the logic of some people..but I think my mom said it best... some people can "dish it out...but can't take it"

YEP - I have plenty of friends.

and these threads are a huge waste of time.

Yeah... I wonder who stated this tread... and continues to post in it...

come on Red. I'll take it all. my skin is plenty thick. I am just bummed the ASU baseball games this year in Tucson are over memorial day weekend. it has been a long time since that rivalry has been competitive. most years ASU has the conf championship wrapped up before we get to play nogales north. this year the kitties are ranked (about time). couple years ago the ua security had to physically remove a nogales north wannabe. fool was sitting in the ASU section wearing a sombrero and got his butt booted.