Sign in to follow this  
SunDevil

WOW

Sound of sun devil being silent is amazing, but I imagine he will find some way to justify or belittle the win by the wild cats.

• Like 1

Sound of sun devil being silent is amazing, but I imagine he will find some way to justify or belittle the win by the wild cats.

Maybe. But all that matters at the end of the day.......is the scoreboard.!

Win the PAC12? Better check that as I believe UCLA is the PAC12 Conf Champ.

Are you sure it wasn't ASU? Let's check closely...nope ASU is watching the remaining games, as usual. Gotta hand it to 'em. They're a rowdy bunch - always ordering wings and piitchers of beer, rooting against all the teams that took them from the dugout to the sports bar next to Chili's.

Well from the looks of the picture... That sure aint ASU holding the PAC 12 Champoinship trophy! And that sure wasn't ASU standing on the field, when the PAC 12 representative presented the trophy after the game yesterday.

post-565-0-61615200-1338217917_thumb.jpg

Are you sure it wasn't ASU? Let's check closely...nope ASU is watching the remaining games, as usual. Gotta hand it to 'em. They're a rowdy bunch - always ordering wings and piitchers of beer, rooting against all the teams that took them from the dugout to the sports bar next to Chili's.

"As usual"? Come on coach, you are smarter than that! Congrats to the kitties, finally after 20 years, yes TWENTY years, they get to host a regional baseball tournament.

Well from the looks of the picture... That sure aint ASU holding the PAC 12 Champoinship trophy! And that sure wasn't ASU standing on the field, when the PAC 12 representative presented the trophy after the game yesterday.

PAC12 better hope that trophy has a "Co" on it somewhere because UCLA WON the PAC12.

• Like 1

The heck with Baseball. Baseball is like one notch above golf. I can't wait until football season. Now that they got rid of Pyscho Stoops, there's a new sheriff in town.

well Brent, everybody that lives here knows that the real men on campus in tucson play SOFTBALL!!!

well Brent, everybody that lives here knows that the real men on campus in tucson play SOFTBALL!!!

:lol: They are probably getting lessons from those big bootied softball girls.

PAC12 better hope that trophy has a "Co" on it somewhere because UCLA WON the PAC12.

Sounds like chael sonnen street getting beat by Anderson Silva...... "I lost but i'm the champ, not you".