Sign in to follow this  
SunDevil

WOW

I walk into a classroom 5 days a week for Industrial Engineering at Arizona's First University. Anybody i mean anybody and their brother darrel can get into tempe community. How can you be selective with a 92% acceptance rate? Haha and wow they fixed the website after leaving that middle school grammar mistake on those billboards for several weeks.

Welcome to nogales north rich rod. nothing like an early morning call to let you know that a former player punched a girl in the face.

http://azstarnet.com/sports/blogs/finley/four-arizona-wildcats-football-players-arrested/article_c779b81c-6876-11e1-b5b8-001871e3ce6c.html

So I guess my thoughts were right.... Its only a waste of time when U if A wins like this past seasons territory battle, that asu ,

As far as common sense goes people go to ASU because they couldn't get into U of A.

post-3586-0-94946200-1331158132_thumb.jpg

Real classy program Rich Rod, punching women in the face!! C'mon really!! Man up!

Hello...this just happened, needs to be investigated and Rich did NOT recruit these players. Lets see how he deals with it after due process....

• Like 1

wow, i'm impressed that uofa got that level of talent. now if you could schedule some games with woman teams............Lark.

Arizona men's basketball team did play a womens team...oh, sorry, that was ASU...hard to tell nowdays!

so you are saying the kitties lost on sunday to a girls team? wow, that is not much to get on here and brag about.

Speaking of LOSERS, Arizona State could've used an extra 21 points tonight.

http://www.azcentral.com/members/Blog/PaolaBoivin/156783

Just some facts pertaining to the ASU/UA rivalry the past few years or so. I encourage all to read. It's a fairly short article.

No matter what side you are on, it's ALWAYS fun to talk smack.

WOW Forkhorn. Thanks for sharing that!!! The numbers really do not lie.

ASU has edge over Arizona in recent basketball, football meetings

Arizona State's victory over Arizona Sunday in men's basketball was a boost for a program that has managed just 10 victories this season.

It's the great thing about state rivalries. When all else fails, beating your state foe makes everything feel better.

In that regard, the Sun Devils are feeling good about themselves lately.

They have won seven of the last 11 men's basketball games against the Wildcats.

They have won eight of the last 13 football games.

They have won 20 of the last 25 women's basketball games.

They have won 12 of the last 15 baseball games.

Yeah, it was an embarrasing loss...unlike losing to a quality opponent...to be brutally honest, Arizona ain't looking good at all right now. Turner is suspended and they were already pretty thin. Next year should be much better, hopefully. I would'nt want to try and coach a bunch of 19 year old prima donnas that have been convinced that they are special since grade school. Just razzing u ASU guys a little. Helps take ur mind off the really important stuff. On a scale of 1-10, sports is about a 1.5! Go Cats!