Big Browns

CC Hits

Has anyone had a pending charge and now it is not showing on your account? On Thursday I had a $701.50 pending charge on my CC for my brother- in-law and myself, and now there are no pending charges. I think G&F will be getting a call on Monday.

DCM

Has anyone had a pending charge and now it is not showing on your account? On Thursday I had a $701.50 pending charge on my CC for my brother- in-law and myself, and now there are no pending charges. I think G&F will be getting a call on Monday.

DCM

I would call your credit card company first. They may have considered it a "suspicious charge" and denied it. My brother used to work for Discover and that crap happened all the time with higher dollar amount charges.

DCM

You might want to check again mine did the same thing and now it shows an offical charge that has gone through!!!!!!!! What cost 701.50 is that for a normal tag and a non res tag?

DCM

That's probably not G&F. Once they process the charge your bank or credit card company takes control from there. I would call them first since they would probably have a better handle on that. G&F wouldn't have say once they push the charge through to your bank.

AWEsome News!!!! My son's first cow elk hunt was a junior tag in 6a......one of the best times we have ever shared in the field!!!! CONGRATS

Don't give up the faith!! Just saw a $114 charge, checked the last few days and nothing. It is dated 3/30 but didn't show up till Sunday morning. So either my wife got a rifle bull tag or I got an archery bull, the wait continues!

Don't give up the faith!! Just saw a $114 charge, checked the last few days and nothing. It is dated 3/30 but didn't show up till Sunday morning. So either my wife got a rifle bull tag or I got an archery bull, the wait continues!

Ditto! I was starting to lose hope when $228 showed up this morning! Me and my son are hunting rifle bull somewhere!

Congrats. you guys have had great luck drawing those early tags

Ditto! I was starting to lose hope when $228 showed up this morning! Me and my son are hunting rifle bull somewhere!

Did it show up pending or is it a charge that has gone through?

I just paid APS $114 dollars so I could sign into my bank account and momentarily get excited. ph34r.gif Cheap Thrill and the power bills paid. dry.gifbiggrin.gif

Via game and fish

For those who applied using the online service, the process of charging the credit cards of successful applicants will begin tomorrow. THIS PROCESS WILL TAKE SEVERAL DAYS TO COMPLETE.

Via game and fish

For those who applied using the online service, the process of charging the credit cards of successful applicants will begin tomorrow. THIS PROCESS WILL TAKE SEVERAL DAYS TO COMPLETE.

On 3/29 my cc statement said "pending transaction", today it said it was a "transaction" on 3/31. It sounds like the 'hitting of cards' is done but maybe there is a round 2?????????? Sounds like most people were 'hit' on Thursday and Friday.