Big Browns

CC Hits

Nobody forces anyone to use the online application or a credit card, if you want to apply the old fashioned way then so be it. I personally like the online application. Game and fish will have the results posted ON OR BEFORE APRIL 20TH just like they said. Sit back and enjoy it.

I have never understood why people are so quick to complain about AZGF when they haven't done a darn thing wrong? buncha crybabys!

just love the kick back comments from someone who got a late cc hit! easy for you to say! lol

i wouldnt think g&f could make it happen any faster - other than going back to paper - always been major problems with the online crap -

you know how many differnt cc cards might have been used - and to deal with contacting to resolve the issues ?

checks money orders - done deal -

+2,000,000,000 All the people that have bad credit cards screwed the draw process. If the money is not on your card dont use it!!!! Pull your heads out...

I just got off the phone with game and fish and they stated that they are have a great time watch us go crazy, starting rumors, and fight with each other, that they are just going to mail us the tags and mailout draw results.

FYI

They also stated that i drew an antelope tag in a new unit(52) that wasnt on the regs. They stated that i have to shot a goat 90 inches or bigger. I was like what? They stated that i shouldnt have a problem getting a 90 incher because their are several that will go over 110 inches. They stated do not eat the meat because they have been exposed to radiation.

Freak Nasty here i come. :ph34r:

G and fish lady said today by close of business. They'll be out by phone, they have had problems with website "storage" Idk what that means...

Nobody forces anyone to use the online application or a credit card, if you want to apply the old fashioned way then so be it. I personally like the online application. Game and fish will have the results posted ON OR BEFORE APRIL 20TH just like they said. Sit back and enjoy it.

I have never understood why people are so quick to complain about AZGF when they haven't done a darn thing wrong? buncha crybabys!

just love the kick back comments from someone who got a late cc hit! easy for you to say! lol

i wouldnt think g&f could make it happen any faster - other than going back to paper - always been major problems with the online crap -

you know how many differnt cc cards might have been used - and to deal with contacting to resolve the issues ?

checks money orders - done deal -

+2,000,000,000 All the people that have bad credit cards screwed the draw process. If the money is not on your card dont use it!!!! Pull your heads out...

What makes you think the draw is "screwed"?

What would we do for entertainment without all the folks on here talking on how bad the situation is. The next round will be after the draw results are out and the ones that didnt draw start the, we need to change the sytem post.Then there will be the, The game and fish hate me post. Then 2 weeks later the, all the guides are hanging and stealing the water hole post.

Do you have ESP?

G and fish lady said today by close of business. They'll be out by phone, they have had problems with website "storage" Idk what that means...

You heard this directly? I have a hard time believing that they would have any storage issues from a database perspective. They now run the draw site and storage through the State government servers so security and space is the least of their worries.

You heard this directly? I have a hard time believing that they would have any storage issues from a database perspective. They now run the draw site and storage through the State government servers so security and space is the least of their worries.

That would be nice :D ...but if they are not <_< :angry: ...

I dont believe a word anyone posts on here,game and fish lady this and game and fish lady that,heck does the game and fish even exist.

My brother-in-laws sisters friends moms nieces grandma works for G&F and said "they'll be out when they're out"..... :lol: :o :P B)

Hey everybody if they are not on the phone lines by the end of business lets go get frogger!!!!!!!!!!

My brother-in-laws sisters friends moms nieces grandma works for G&F and said "they'll be out when they're out"..... :lol: :o :P B)

So your saying there is a chance they will be out today..... :P

I'm not butt hurt that I'm having to wait to see which unit I drew my bull tag and where my oldest son drew his junior cow tag.--the G&F stated deadline for notifying is still 2 weeks out--and don't think too many other people are either. I do wish they'd move the draw up a little earlier so we could have results before app deadlines hit for nearby states, but that's my only real complaint. Other than I'm not too productive other than with the refresh on my laptop. :ph34r:

Best of luck to everyone!

This is the best entertainment I have had in a while!!! With all the stress from the economy, work & family this is awesome!! All day at work I wonder if results are up, rush home and go straight to the computer only to find out there still not posted. Then I get on this website read all the comments post a few of my own then go onto monstermuley.com and check the az forum. Its just like waiting for christmas to find out what you got!! You guys have too admit it this is straight up entertainment waiting for reults. Alot of guys posting including myself already know we have tags. My dad is to lazy to even check to see if his card was hit he just tells me he'll find out when they post it, I guess when you get to be his age it's not that big of a deal he says i am an idiot for checking so much. That's the fun of it though.

I dont believe a word anyone posts on here,game and fish lady this and game and fish lady that,heck does the game and fish even exist.

What game and fish lady? I've called about 3 million times today, and all I get is the same guy that sounds like he's got alot of Dell in his genes.