Shawn

Post you results

I got drawn for hunt 3126, but I can't find what that is. Any help?

4B archery bull is your hunt

WTF! Card got hit 2 weeks ago, All pumped up because i only put in for 27 archery and 4b archery bull. Thought i had a good tag no matter what. Checked yesterday and got a 4b archery COW tag. Put the wrong hunt # down. Talk about a kick to the B#!!*. Good thing I had a bull tag last year so i didn't have any points. So i guess i will be in 4b with the bulls going nuts and will only be able to shoot a cow.

Nothing... :angry: site seems to be working well today

My friend drew a unit 10 rifle bull tag back to back with no bonus points and I drew my 24th straight elk tag. Life is good! :)

TJ

TJ, You da man. I wanna be just like you when I grow up. Congrats and good luck!

Told my 11 year old son a few days ago that I got drawn and he didn't because of the cc hit. I forgot that I put his app on another card. Bingo. Got to make his day this AM. 6A youth hunt! That's him in my avatar with his first coues! I'll be in 5B chasing cow again, then come home, wait 2 weeks and do it again. Awesome.

336 phone calls and I finally got through last night. No tags.. bummer. Time to concentrate on otc turkey and bear. Good luck to everyone who drew :) .

Early rifle bull tag for me this year :)

My good hunting buddies drew early archery on the same unit so it is going to be a good month!

We had 5 applicants (one tag drawn)and one of our kids got a rifle cow tag..at least were taking him on his first elk hunt.

Is everyone else not able to get through on the Internet service? It keeps kicking me back.

Is everyone else not able to get through on the Internet service? It keeps kicking me back.

I'm with you, it's driving me crazy....

I'm with you, it's driving me crazy....

I exited and re-entered info about 5 times and got it to load...Nov. 8 archery bull for me.