Shawn

Post you results

Unit 1 Archery Bull and Unit 1 Archery Pronghorn.

Nick

How many points did you have for antelope?

I had 3 points for antelope and 4 points for elk going into the draw. I drew a 13A rifle tag in 2010 and killed a decent goat. Last archery bull tag was in '06 and killed a raghorn.

Nick

Holy friggin' shnikeys! Unit 27 Early Archery Bull tag! I'm so stoked! My buddy drew as well! The party begins!

• Like 1

Holy friggin' shnikeys! Unit 27 Early Archery Bull tag! I'm so stoked! My buddy drew as well! The party begins!

It's a good feeling. I know the feeling. Especially if you drew it with only a loyalty point and hunter education point. Be prepared for the unexpected. We didn't hear one single bugle the first two days. I didn't expect that.

I drew my third choice, a cow elk tag in a hunt near our cabin. That elk will be my 76th birthday present to myself if I can collect it.

Bill Quimby

• Like 1

Drew a 6A early rifle bull tag and my father drew the 6A late hunt bull hunt. Niece and 2 nephews drew 6A jr cow tags (this will be their first hunts) and we are hoping to give them a wonderful hunt and pass on the tradition. Any advice for good areas to scout etc would be much appreciated! Good luck to everyone else here!

I drew my third choice, a cow elk tag in a hunt near our cabin. That elk will be my 76th birthday present to myself if I can collect it.

Bill Quimby

Congrats Bill.

My son and I drew our first choice, Unit 22 North Bull tags, a late rifle hunt.

Archery Unit 23 Late......Got pulled 2 yrs ago but got deployed....this year the bull is gonna feel the rage the bear produces