Sign in to follow this  
TwoGuns

deleted

Wow, Darren,

I sure hope Isaac is OK. That sounds like quite an ordeal for the little guy to have to go through.

Best wishes to you and Isaac.

I say lets get that dentist down on the ground and start yanking his teeth out. I'm sure he's brave enough to hanlde it like a man.

• Like 3

So are you telling us that they have gotten away with it. Did you call the police as that is aggravated assault by state statute. If you didn't give consent to the procedure then who at the school did and if they did you should be able to sue them for over stepping their authority. I would scream to every state agency as well as the feds for civil rights violations. All is IMHO I would have a very hard time controlling myself when it comes to the dentist.

• Like 1

WOW! Thats all I can say! I cannot believe what just read! Its not my son but that pisses me off! I hope you have a good lawyer! If you sign a settlement with the management firm hopefully your lawyer can keep that dentist hacks name out of it so you can sue him personally with your settlement money! Make his professional life heck and them some!

That is unfuriating. Maybe a good lawyer would take the case Pro-Bono. At the very least I would be paying the dentist a visit, and introduce him to my pair of visegrips.

• Like 1

Rememeber the good old day's when government officials had to get parent consent to do any procedure or give any medication...well those day's are gone!!!! I hope you get some justice out of this, more heads need to roll than that dentist. This kind of stuff really ticks me off and I keep hearing a lot of stories like this one. It seems like there is nothing we can do against the enless onslaught of stupidity. I hope things go well for Isaac.

I guess I am a little old fashioned because I'd be whipping someone's azz!

+1000

Wow we have had some issues with a valley dentist also. And I know his office also sends them out on in a big mobile office thing to do work at schools and stuff. They do not allow the parents to go back with the kids because they say the kids act worse with the parents around, ok that might be true. My five year old was told by this dentest to grow up and start acting like a big boy. Stop squirming around in your seat act your age and stop crying. This was confermed by my twelve year old son and eight year old daughter that were being seen by two others in the office. Then this last visit my 12 year old son asked the dentest if he could go to the. Ath room. Score they started the dentest told him no he had more kids to work on then just him and he needed to get done with him to see the others. Well my son has a bladder control issue and when he needs to go he better go. Even noted by a DR. So half way thought the appointment the dentest says to him stop moving in your seat it makes it harder to work. My son said I need to pee. The dentest said then do it in your pants I have other kids to see. Well by the end of the visit my 12 year old son peed himself in a chair with grown adults watching. After my wife found this out she went back to the office and asked to see the dentest. So he came out all cocky . My wife told him I front of all those other patients what an a hole he was and that we would be going to see who ever needs seen about the issue to report him. I have been out of town. My wife said the dentest and her are lucky I am out of town and not able to come home. Lucky for the dentest because I am not there to rip his head off and stick it up his backside and lucky for her because we don't have enough money right now to bail me out of jail.

This is also a case of my kids are on government health care right now because of my injuries to my arms and being on workers comp and unemployeed for the last year because of those injuries. Can't wait to get back on our feet and not need to use that crap anymore. No matter what a dentest should treat children with respect and love no matter what insurance they use.

• Like 1

My heart goes out to Isaac. That poor little boy. I just don't understand how something like this could happen. I pray Isaac can get thru this trama. I read the story and shared it with my wife. We hope this denist gets what he deserves. Not only would I be after this dentist but the school as well. I would expose everyone's names involved.

I pray this never happens to another but I have a feeling there is alot of abuse going on we don't see or hear about. Thanks for sharing and getting this out in the open for everyone to see how this horrible thing could happen. I feel your pain.

TJ

I'm shocked the school would allow this to happen!

I am at a loss for civil words!

I pray Isaac will get through this!

Hang em' high!

James

This is BS take him all the way to court and teach him a lesson and get his license removed. I have seen my boy have to get 2 teeth removed and it was the worst thing I had to see and to think he had meds to keep him knocked out. I could only imagine what your son went through. I will make sure I pass this on.