Sign in to follow this  
eagarcoues

Be the decoy

I have the Be The Decoy the hat and XLg shirt for $50.00

Only used once I did modify it I had a front pocket sewn on the shirt for a range finder and I put a ball cap inside the hat with a ziptie to make it fit better and a leather draw string aswell.

Jeff

928 245 1213

Im up here in Eagar or I can ship it to you

post-756-0-05320100-1337877105.jpg

post-756-0-09275100-1337877009.jpg

Sooooo did it work on your hunt??? I have an archery tag this year and have been looking at those.

I have never seen that! I could just picture the looks I would get walking into a circle K with that on!

Becareful wearing that in the RUt................

On Your Own Adventures had an archery antelope episode where they used it.

You might be able to find that episode on the internet and watch it or find the "live hunt" write up in their forum area to get their opinion of it.

I cant picture how you'd use this, can you put it on and snap some more photos please?

;0)

In Arizona, that might end your life premature. I wouldn't be caught, (pardon the pun) dead in that thing. This is a death sentence waiting to be issued. I used a montana decoy once, and had another hunter start stalking in my direction with his bow. NOT A FAN!!!!

In Arizona, that might end your life premature. I wouldn't be caught, (pardon the pun) dead in that thing. This is a death sentence waiting to be issued. I used a montana decoy once, and had another hunter start stalking in my direction with his bow. NOT A FAN!!!!

As with most of the hand held life-like decoys, it is specifically instructed to ONLY be used during archery hunting.

With some guys shooting 100+ yards with a bow, you are not safe even on an archery hunt

:blink: True 'dat! :huh:

Sooooo did it work on your hunt??? I have an archery tag this year and have been looking at those.

Ilene, I can just see you out there in this costume carrying you bow. lmao Please let me know when it's going to happen so I can get some video. lol

On another note, I didn't know you drew an archery tag. Good luck with your hunt. What unit do you have? :)

TJ

Hunted a day last year with a guy that had a suit, not the same brand . It was a riot !! If I hunted antelope with a bow I would deffenitly buy this suit, I think you're wasting your time without one. Of course you can sit water but I've posted before on my feelings of sitting and staring at a waterhole.....BORING... anyway my .02. We had bucks come charging in with me walking beside him just in camos. Fun!! As far as someone shooting you...???? Really??post-1600-0-84305200-1337952211_thumb.jpg