Sign in to follow this  
Gr8 White Jr

Online draw system fails AGAIN!

procrastinators pay dearly, that'll learn ya to put it off to the last minute

worked fine for me last week, but it only had a couple users not a couple thousand all trying to do the same thing at the same time

used to work the deadline at AZGFD when it was on Greenway, was surprised at how many waited until the last minute, sent their wives, friends, parents, inlaws, etc to drop off apps and were plumb indignant when they missed the 7:00 pm deadline despite having 6+ weeks to get their apps in

good luck folks, hope you get in for the draw and get the tag you want

• Like 2

+1 on the Check Writing & Technology. I put in on paper also. Only thing different when putting in online is you find out a week earlier. Good luck guys!!

Virtually every response so far has been on target, IMO. ^_^

I procrastinated too (Seems I always do.....). Had a hard time finalizing plans with my out of state friends who are putting-in with me. What ever the reason for the procrastination, I experienced the same problems last night, and wasn't a bit surprised....... High network traffic to the site is going to clog it up. Not much G&F can do about it. Because of what happened last night, I set my alarm for 4AM this morning. Woke-up, brewed some coffee and submitted my kids junior applications and my application for deer with no problem.

Good luck to all!

S.

:)

KEEPS DOING THE SAME THING TO ME. 6 TIMES IN A ROW SO FAR...I CAN'T EVEN GET TO THE PAY PORTION.

I bet I have tried over 20 times. I have made it as far as putting in my billing info at least 5 times.

Hopefully it is not charging your credit card all those times :huh:

I am soooo glad I have already put in paper way. Thats go to suck if this keeps up you guys may not get to put in. I hope that changes. Good luck to all.

Sounds like Operator Error! Worked fine for me on all my apps the first time. Thanks AZ Game and Fish for making this easy to apply.

I had a problem on my first attempt. It sent me back to home page like others have stated. Then on the second time, it worked like a champ. Easy and cost effective. I am sure the amount of applicants for sheep and buffalo will greatly increase with the out of pocket only being $7.50 unless you are drawn.

Snuck one past the gate keeper at 6:35, with no problems (Other than my Dad waiting until the last minute.)

I got myself and 3 sons applied in about 45 minutes today online. Not a perfect system, but I do appreciate the fact that they got the online system back up. I put in for 13B and 12A West, my kids all in for 27 youth, seprately. Looking for some muleys this year.

I dont understand why a "real hunter" that really wants to go and loves hunting in the great state of AZ would wait for the last day to put in their application. I hear lots of excuses but they amount to "the dog ate my homework." Preference points should be given to the people who put in in during the correction period. People who wait should have the system crash on them. It is only right.