My goal is to get my lil bro a decent WT with both eye guards and help my buddies at least get shots at bucks. And to call in at least 3 bulls for my other buddy on his 5a tag archery tag. After that, a nice fat buck for myself would be awesome!

Standman, forgot to mention that part of my goal. Shot a little spike muley xmas day with my 55lb Hoyt dorado, then a pig in jan. The trad bug is stuck with me. Daniel

I lent out my monster to my brother for his antelope hunt, so this August my goal is a science experiment to see if I am better hunter now or back in 1994. I found a 1993 high country bow that I am going to try to take a couple of otc animals with(tagged out on deer already). I want to see if my recent killing spree is because of technology or because I have become a better hunter. I just need to find aluminum arrows now and Fred Bear broadheads.

1) I would like to take a nice velvit Coue's buck this season. I have a hard horned 2 X 4 I killed back in 2010 I call "little stud". LOL

2) A bear with a bow would be a bonus

3) A mountian lion, with my bow, without dogs would be a triple bonus. :)

Gotta shoot something bigger than last years spike. It was ok for a first bow kill, now its time for some horns on the wall. Got a Kansas Archery Tag also.

This September will be my fifth archery bull hunt,... still hoping for the first kill. Only a big 6x6 will do,... until any legal bull steps into range..lol

Help my Dad take a nice velvet Mulie in Aug. See my little girl put a tag on her first buck and help palivs2hnt get himself a nice bear. But most of all enjoying God's creations with friends and family!

I would like to take my first archery buck. I have a brand new CRX32 that needs to shed blood.

#1 goal is getting out more, having fun, and being safe...and hopefully get my first bow kill which will hopefully be my first elk or first AZ deer...also have 4 buddies that I'd love to help get their first deer with rifle or bow...

Spend some time with my dad and brother in the woods!

Make sure dad and I whack a whitetail (hopefully get drawn) or leftover tag. (Dad wanted to hunt whitetail this year)

Glass up a big bull for my dad on his december hunt)

MOSTLY ENJOY TIME SPENT WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS (HUNTN OR OTHERWISE)!!!!!! LIFE IS A PRECIOUS GIFT AND ITS TOO SHORT!!!

This will be the first archery season for both my boys. They are 16 and 13, if we can put at least one buck on the ground in August it will be a great year. But most of all just looking forward to some long over due time in the field with family and friends.