Evan

Card got hit today!

A C Card hit showed up for my Wife and I Today!!! WooHoo! Probably for Archery deer in the Kaibab! Right On, Another Date on the Bab!!!!

Lance

Got two hits in my house out of three permits.Since i already have a unit 10 archery bull i hope the deer tags are my childrens,or i would have to suffer through a 13b rifle tag also. I guess i could manage though.

Bad enough I get to hear you brag all day and then get home and see it hear thats to much. just kidding Im happy for you

4 deer tags for us looks like we are chasin the ghost this year. Anyone get turkey charges yet?

4 deer tags for us looks like we are chasin the ghost this year. Anyone get turkey charges yet?

I got hit for Deer and Turkey late this afternoon.

Sweet it just seemed like everyone was just gettin hit for deer need to check the cc again thxs

I got hit for Deer and Turkey late this afternoon.

It's only $25 but it's a landmark moment for my 10 year old daughter. Her first deer tag! I'm printing it and stapling it to the back of her mount when she gets a buck this year....swweeett!

post-1236-0-16225000-1342754676_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Both my brother and I drew Dec Whitetail...36C or 31 for me and 36C or 33 for him. Sure hope they are both first choice so we can hunt together....

We got cc hit yesterday. 1st choice 12A W early rifle. 2nd choice 23 early WT. Probably got the 23 tag.........

You and me Scotty! Will you be heading this way if you are drawn?

Yeah either 31 or 27.