Evan

Card got hit today!

We got hit a few days ago for the youth hunts. My boys first tag and my nieces first as well, just waiting to find out where. I put in via paper with my dad and brother so fingers crossed! Congrats to all who drew!

Who else got excited when they saw a "News Alert" from Az Game and Fish yesterday? Great article about Brady Ellison, but I think G&F is messing with me!

Who else got excited when they saw a "News Alert" from Az Game and Fish yesterday? Great article about Brady Ellison, but I think G&F is messing with me!

Yep got a little excited myself.

Are all the credit cards done guys? Time for the guys with checks to shine.

Im with you on that one. Lets see the results.

Im with you on that one. Lets see the results.

Hey man Great things come to those who wait, was that Jesus who said that or my mom when I wanted an advance on my allowance. Heck I can't remember haha

I think the cards are done but what don't make sense is I put two of my kids in for pig and in a unit that always has left over permits....... still no hit on my card for pig tags????? Strang, not that I'm upset with that we already have enough tags to keep us busy.....might be a blessing!

Gunsmith, are they under a pending category? My pending charges are immediate, posting takes two or three days on my credit card

They just need to cut them loose, we all know the system will crash, but I am hoping I will see what unit my sheep tag in is first!

Is it just me or does it seem like AZG&F is actually slowing down with releasing the results lately...especially with the online service??

OK, we get it....it's over.

Now post the damned results! There's beer waitin' to be drank (angry or elated, it's going down).

• Like 1

Is it just me or does it seem like AZG&F is actually slowing down with releasing the results lately...especially with the online service??

It seems that way but i'm sure they just want to make sure it is right before releasing results. It also could take longer now cause they have to make sure funds are there for the online applicants then charging another card if other apPlicants card was bad.

It is taking too long. Once they get an authorization through the CC system, the money is there's. They don't have to wait for our bank to take it from pending to completed. Even if it were to overdraw the account, they still get the money. CC charges can't be returned once authorized unless it is fraud (or you return an item to a store and they credit you).

They must be staggering it on their end for some reason (probably to track something). If they put all cards in on Monday, they would know immediately which ones were returned and could charge the backups on Tuesday. Should be pretty simple...

It would be nice to know before the weekend though!!

If you do not get drawn, how long until you find out what leftover tags are going to be left