Evan

Card got hit today!

Wonder if they are winding down the 1st and 2nd choice. and starting on the next draw, 3rd, 4th, and 5th???

Was starting to get a little worried but I just got hit for a $25 charge which means my 10 year old daughters first juniors deer hunt (20B & 21)...she's stoked! It was her first and only choice so there's still hope for those who haven't gotten charged yet. Good luck!

Our card hasn't been hit yet and our 5th choise was 100% draw odds last year, so maybe there's hope. I'm hoping the hits so far are first and second choise and today they'll start hitting for 3rd & down. Good luck!

Got two hits in my house out of three permits.Since i already have a unit 10 archery bull i hope the deer tags are my childrens,or i would have to suffer through a 13b rifle tag also. I guess i could manage though.

Congrates Tony Looking forward to a Good Story !!!

Got two hits in my house out of three permits.Since i already have a unit 10 archery bull i hope the deer tags are my childrens,or i would have to suffer through a 13b rifle tag also. I guess i could manage though.

Congrats and welcome!!

I hope it's over so us check writing folks can go to Cabelas and buy the place out. When the elk cc hits started it seemed like they had plenty more to do with not as many cc hits as I would expect for a forum with so many avid members. But sure enough it was over relatively fast.

still no other hits just $265..and I am thinking I am going with a stick and string for my sheep..

That's what I like to here elkhutnaz!!!!!!!!! Go get you some!!!!!

I hope it's over so us check writing folks can go to Cabelas and buy the place out. When the elk cc hits started it seemed like they had plenty more to do with not as many cc hits as I would expect for a forum with so many avid members. But sure enough it was over relatively fast.

Im right there with you....