Evan

Card got hit today!

lot of dec tags this year

Is it just me or has the action slowed down quite a bit? I sure hope they arnt done yet. I wouldn't think so compared to the elk draw they have lots more tags to hand out and it took a few days to get through those. I'm still hoping!

i think their done other cc companies reportin slower than others, draw results minana?

I used my card for 4 deer and three bighorn aps. Nothing is shown up yet. Two of the deer aps included 4th and 5th choices that should be 100% draw. I called the card company a few minutes ago...no charges attempted, and card is in good order.

Congrats to all who have drawn. We sent in paper apps this year, so I am still patiently waiting.

My wife and I got hit only once and we put in at the same time with the same card but seperate aps....you all think there is still a chance for a second?

My 2 hunting buddies in Cali, my lil brother, my 2 other az hunting buddies, and myself got drawn for deer! It's going to be a great year with a bunch of deer hitting the dirt! Congrats to all the other lucky hunters, and the cc are still getting hit so stay positive!

You and me Scotty! Will you be heading this way if you are drawn?

Kennyazman I drew my elk tag this year after the credit card hits slowed down. It was almost a week later and all of the sudden 2 or 3 people on here said they got hit so I checked again and I did to. It was after 3 or 4 days of nobody getting hit and I lost hope. I'm thinking I drew after someones card was declined and I was next in line or something like that.

Keep the faith guys. My Desert Schools debit just hit in the available funds column about 5 minutes ago. 23 Dec. or Oct. here we come!

Keep the faith guys. My Desert Schools debit just hit in the available funds column about 5 minutes ago. 23 Dec. or Oct. here we come!

I have been watching mine like a hawk so that is good news.