Sign in to follow this  
1uglydude

Two Javelina Bag Limit (under some circumstances)

Wouldn't that be awesome! I hope they pass it, I would love to have more chorizo meat!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

TJ

TJ

Twice as much sausage man!

TJ

Twice as much sausage man!

Amen brother! :D

TJ

I would love that. Then I could go walk around the desert with my bow in January and scare a few, and actually shoot one with my rifle in February.

Why in the world would you want another stink pig!?! I already load my muzzleloader up with confetti for the spring HAM hunts!

This sounds like a great idea. The only problem is this means I will have to clean 2 stink pigs in one year instead of one. It's hard enough to get the smell out of my clothes after cleaning one pig, two pigs is going to never come out. It's worth it for twice the Chorizo!!!!!!!!!! Yum, Yum:)

Great Job G&F

I hope they continue this with the left over Deer permits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

There is no reason to do it for deer too. The purpose of this is to sell tags that would otherwise go unsold. The leftover deer tags are all typically sold eventually.

As for the concerns about more harvest, there shouldn't be any concern because they tags have already been approved as biologically justified. I do, however, share the concern that guys will harvest from the same herd in the same year (on different hunts). I think that could be solved by requiring the second tag come from a different unit, not just a different hunt number.