twigsnapper

Things your huntin buddies do that drive you nuts : )

When you are all ready to go hunting at 2:30am like was planned and it is now 3:19 and I am still sitting on my couch reading cwt.com.

I am in the wrong camp if you bring a couch on a hunt. Lol

• Like 2

Nothing. Just glad to have em. Probably I am the one to drive them nuts !!

post-10954-0-44170600-1407609158.jpg

• Like 1

Complain about not drawing tags when they put in for bonus points.

I know exactly who you are talking to, and you are full of crap!!! For the record, the only year I put in for points was the year I almost lost my leg, had to have it surgically repaired, and was in rehab for months!

FYI, huntjunkie has some sort of illegitimate in with AZGFD, cause he draws every tag he puts in for every year. He is also BFFs with Shawn Wagner!

• Like 1

Complain about not drawing tags when they put in for bonus points.

I know exactly who you are talking to, and you are full of crap!!! For the record, the only year I put in for points was the year I almost lost my leg, had to have it surgically repaired, and was in rehab for months! FYI, huntjunkie has some sort of illegitimate in with AZGFD, cause he draws every tag he put ins for every year. He is also BFFs with Shawn Wagner!

😂😂😂😂😂😂

I love hunting with my brothers. We yell at each other and then we figure out a plan and hunt our butts off.

I usually hunt alone. Here is why:

Most of my old hunting buddies were gung ho for the first 3-4 days, then got bored and wanted to go home.

Another one smoked while walking through the woods.

Others just wanted to road hunt.

Others sounded like a herd of cattle walking through the woods.

Others, couldn't hit the ground if they dropped their rifles/bows.

Others wanted to go into town every night to eat dinner.

And still others just wanted to drink instead of hunt.

I ran out of friends after that.

• Like 5

Actually, that is only three different guys.

I will only hunt with two others now. My one buddy who always seems to draw the good tags on years I can't, and the other is my brother.

I hate when my buddies who have quite often not got the job done tell me,"if I was you this is what I would do"! Good thing I don't listen and always tag out.

One other thing. They never put in, and then when I get a bunch of bonus points, they want to apply with me.

My buddy's stomach not being able to handle Mountain House meals. The stink that came out of him peeled the inner layer off the tent wall. Lesson learned? Carry the extra weight of your own tent into the backcountry, it's worth the extra effort.

Cancel last minute or don't bother calling to cancel.

• Like 2

when my buddy spends 4 hours hiking to a spot to glass and then spends 30 minutes glassing when he gets there

At least I don't relly on a stupid app to see which way the wind will be blowing in the mourning. And I always glass for at least an hour or more, I still glass more up than you most the time hahah
  • Like 1