twigsnapper

Things your huntin buddies do that drive you nuts : )

One night from a dead sleep I woke my buddy up with a stink bomb and he started bitching at me and woke me up and it was so bad I got mad cuz I didn't know it was me, lol not cool colateral damage

How bout the hunting buddies that wont shut up during coyote calls? :P

• Like 2

1, 5, 13 and 14. Then also guys who shoot from vehicles, even small game.

My friend used to shoot from the vehicle before we became friends... and he wondered why I got mad at him for shooting from the truck... well if we are caught I will be paying a fine too... so yep not with me you wont :)

Took a friend hunting once in Unit 27. The guy had a "Bear Phobia". He was deathly afraid of bears. He thought there was a bear behind every tree just waiting to get him. He wouldn't even sleep in a tent. He wouldn't even go a quarter of a mile from a road. It was very annoying.

Unit 27 does have some pretty good sized bears... well depending on which part you're in. :)

how about NO CAMP FIRE? what kind of communist doesn't have a camp fire?

Obama??

Voting for Democrats!

I may not know you personally,,, but you have just made a friend on CWT. :) lol

• Like 1

Slamming doors when getting into our area, talk and walk loud.

oh yah. Put me in for that one.

• Like 2

Well been waiting on my little bro's hunting license # for a month so we can apply for a deer hunt. It's now the night before and I am just waiting for the website to crash. This is pretty high on the list of things that really tork me off.

• Like 2

Well been waiting on my little bro's hunting license # for a month so we can apply for a deer hunt. It's now the night before and I am just waiting for the website to crash. This is pretty high on the list of things that really tork me off.

No doubt.

When your hunting buddy buys a new chair to sit in next to you in a blind and it makes more noise than Subway Jared will in prison. On opening morning of 2015 archery deer

• Like 2

"Buddy" is only half the word sometimes... How about opening day whitetail archery in KY when your buddy tells you he isn't going to hunt the morning but does anyways and blows the deer out of your spot.