twigsnapper

Things your huntin buddies do that drive you nuts : )

I haven't read all the way through so this has probably been said, but my hunting buddies always kill bigger bucks then I do.... Sob's

Quit shooting the small ones.

Exactly!

Patience young grasshopper, easy with the itchy trigger finger! :P

I'm gonna hear it now!

• Like 1

I haven't read all the way through so this has probably been said, but my hunting buddies always kill bigger bucks then I do.... Sob's

Quit shooting the small ones.

They're the only ones that stand still!

get falling down drunk and wanting to hug..........

I hunt by myself, that way I'm the only one that can get falling down drunk in my camp.....

I really like my hunting buddies, we just do whatever it takes to get the job done. The more misadventure the better the story when it's over. I like hunting with guys that know that misadventure and hardwork come with the territory. The guys that don't get that, don't hunt with us very long. We just roll with whatever happens and enjoy it as we go, Take Care, JLG.

listening to the kitties on the radio. take your radio down the road 1/4 of a mile if you want to listen to that nonsense.

• Like 1

What drives me crazy is. You take a newbie out, and he goes and tells others where we were at, to the last detail!

Great fella tho, just doesn't understand.

What drives me crazy is. You take a newbie out, and he goes and tells others where we were at, to the last detail!

Great fella tho, just doesn't understand.

Blindfolds bro do wonders.

And if they start counting turns you open the door and you are legally(hunting law) obliged to relieve them of their seat and leave that darn turn counter son of a gun in the middle of no where.

Ooh ooh oooh, I got another one! How about you help a buddy to kill his first big game animal, and he doesnt have a knife to gut it! or they kill it, then look at you to gut it, lol. I do love getting bloody though...

• Like 2

get falling down drunk and wanting to hug..........

That is a deal breaker right there.