gotcoues

Dillon's first taste of archery success, LBD!

Congrats to Dillion on his first archery success.

Hey guys this is Dillon. Thanks for all the good words and comments. Next year I'm holding out for a bigger one! I want to give a thank you to Tracy for coming out and sitting with us. This is the best hunt I've ever had!

• Like 1

Way awesome job Dillion! Huge congrats to your dad and friend for helping you! Any buck with a bow is a trophy! Great story about all the emotions that a lot of adults still go through just before and after the shot. I some case (mine included), buck fever gets the better of you and you dont connect. Not you,way to go on your trophy and the only downside is that you have to wait until January before you can another trophy!

WAY TO GO "D MAN"!!!!! :D Congrats again Buddy! I am so proud of you for keeping your nerves under control and making a perfect shot. Any coues with a bow is quite an accomplishment and to do it at 13 years old is just AMAZING!!! Your passion for the sport will take you a long way in your hunting career, I promise you that. Thanks again for letting me be a part of your special day and sharing the joy of your success!

-Tracy

• Like 1

Congrats Dillon. I got the text on Sunday morning and couldn't believe the story! Way to stick it out and get it done. The big one's will come, don't you worry. Congratulations again!!

Wow...what an awesome experience...congratulations Dillon on an awesome buck! I definitely applaud you all for setting a good example of the right way to conduct yourself as hunters. Many of us could have easily flown off the handle at those other guys....and regardless of whether or not they knew about the blind, you definitely handled it like a pro. I'm a relatively new hunter but have had some awesome experiences with my son who took his first buck last year...I cried I was so proud. Can't wait for many more of these experiences to come!

Again...CONGRATULATIONS DILLON!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome job !!! Congrats !!!

Nice Job Dillon!!! You now belong to a very exclusive club. A coues deer with a bow club. Congratulations!!!