Sign in to follow this  
ROMOCASADOR

MOSSBACK BULL

WOW thats a Toad. Looks very similar to the one I saw leaving Alpine in the Back of a Black Dodge. It was last seen heading down hwy191 towards the Douglas Elfrida area.

An official scorer scored it and it was 476 5/8 gross with 462 1/2 net. As of right now it's the largest bull ever killed on public land in the state of Arizona! Congrats to all involved!!! Truly a monster, pictures don't do it justice!

Terry Flats huh??? You woulda thought I coulda tripped over his sheds from last year as much kickin around that area as I did this last spring.........monster for sure.....congrats to the hunter on that bull....

mabee you did and dismissed it as a tree branch.lol

Nice Bull, But definetly not 476"

Lol trust me. Pics an video do this bull ZERO justice. Until u have ur hands on it its hard to believe. Congrats to my brother Lee on finding this giant bull. And congrats to mike on bringing down the largest public land bull in az history

That is a fantastic bull. Huge congrats to the hunter. Unit 1 is only going to get better over the next few years.

That is a fantastic bull. Huge congrats to the hunter. Unit 1 is only going to get better over the next few years.

And 27.