CouesWhitetail

Oh my poor Packers!!! BAD refs!!!

That was terrible!!!!! I can not believe the ref reviewed the call, and then upheld it. Not a snowballs' chance in heck that he could consider that simoultaneous possesion. Not to mention the terrble, blatant offensive pass interference.

• Like 2

Didnt see the 2nd half of tonights game but these reffs have been horrible all yr its like street ball out there. They even gave my team the 49ers that beat the packers in week 1 (sorry amanda I had to throw that in) a extra timeout and challenge yesterday. Its time to pay the real refs!! These games are taking way too long to play with all the confusion with these refs not knowing whats happening.

Just heard a great idea... If Mitt really wants to become president he should just put up the $10 million that the NFL and the real refs are disagreeing about.

Tonight was a joke and I didn't car who won.

NFL is making theirself look bad bye this ref situation. Really bad. But people will still watch.(including me) ....BOB!

That shows unprofessionalism on behalf of the NFL on National TV, getting people eating a hotdog outside the stadium into an umpire uniform to ref the game is not the way to handle it.

• Like 1

I don't feel bad for the packers one bit. These players are professionals and should know what to do in certain situations. If he would have just knocked the ball down the game would have been over.

:unsure: Ouch!

Looks like that game might have turned the tide... NFL expected to make an announcement later today.

That call never would have happened if the same terrible refs had not called the pass interference on the seahawks that kept their (greenbay) touchdown drive going. There were so many terrible calls thru out that game that it was hard to watch.

I don't watch it but happened to catch a play where a player pushed another player to the ground after the play was basically over and I don't know what the Ref's were doing but if they were following the play of the ball they would have seen a blatant act of unsportsmanship.

Instead the fouled player retaliated and they both got opposing penalties. What they heck did that prove?

The coach should have pulled him from the game and let him sit on the bench until playoffs. As I heard it he had a ton of fouls last year.

so the NFL probably knows how much a new deal with the refs is going to cost every owner. the owner of the packers will have to wait and see what the impact of this game is. do they miss the playoffs by a game? do they not secure home field advantage in the playoffs by a game? Do they secure home field anyway and this game does not end up mattering? if they miss the playoffs or they do not get to host playoff games than he will have to determine if locking the refs out was worth it. he probably already knows and just has to wait and see how the rest of the season plays out.

lots of other things could have happened. no pass interference on seattle on GBs scoring drive = game over. Pass interference on last play = game over. Just knock the ball down = game over.