huntlines

Dallon’s First Bull

Thats an Incredable Bull Congrats to him Very well deserved after sticking out, tough to hunt sick like that. Two Amazing Animals in less than two months.

Congrats to your son! Great bull!

I was getting a little worried it was a bull i shot on my hunt

but I dont shoot Rages and I didnt hit where you descibed the hit to be.

Were you able to go to any of the places I suggested?

Jeff

Great job Dallon and team. That is a beautiful bull to be proud of for the rest of your life. The bull sure looks awfully familiar. Think I saw him the first day of the archery hunt managing a large sized herd. Was Bill W. with you folks when you got him?

He came by the cabin after we got him back but no he wasn't with us when we shot him. Wish he would have been though.....

Glad to hear Bill got to share in some of your family excitement. He has lots of medical challenges now we all hope he will overcome soon.

Persistance pays, way to go! Congrats to your son on all his success!!!

To have the success your son has had just makes alot of older hunters cry in their sleep. Congratulations to Dallon and thanks for sharing with us here at cwt.com. He will have stories to tell for a very ong time. :)

TJ

Thanks for all the replies. Dallon is as humble as they come. He went with his sister and I this weekend to help her on her Jr cow hunt. He ran the video camera and helped out a ton. He even put in his 2 cents when I was getting tired and out of ideas. We had a great hunt even though little sister didn't tag out. She is twelve and learning fast, it wont be long before she is showing me how to do things.

The family deal is what it is all about. All the other trophy talk is just that ........cream on the pie!