Eagle Eye

spring results

10 points, NO Gould! Maybe at 20

I know a guy who drew 33 goulds with 4 points! That is why they are called BOGUS points!!!

Pig - HAM, 22. No ground-buzzard tag.

I drew the same tag

Got a 35 bear and javi archery tag, hit the card for javi on the 9 and then the bear on the 14. I drew the 8th tag for bear though interesting.

The kids and I cleaned up. 4 for 4 for pigs and turkey - guess that's 8 for 8, lol. Matt (my oldest) and I got 23 archery javi. That should be a fun hunt. Nick (middle son) got 23 youth javi and Josh (youngest) got 24A/B youth javi.

Nick and Josh got the unit 1 youth turkey, Matt got the 3C youth turkey, and I'm left with clean-up with the late unit 1 turkey.

Looks like a busy Spring! Congrats to everyone who drew.

• Like 1

The kids and I cleaned up. 4 for 4 for pigs and turkey - guess that's 8 for 8, lol. Matt (my oldest) and I got 23 archery javi. That should be a fun hunt. Nick (middle son) got 23 youth javi and Josh (youngest) got 24A/B youth javi.

Nick and Josh got the unit 1 youth turkey, Matt got the 3C youth turkey, and I'm left with clean-up with the late unit 1 turkey.

Looks like a busy Spring! Congrats to everyone who drew.

Heck of a year you're having...

how come so many leftover tags in unit 12A for turkey? is it because is far for turkey or not many turkey's up there?

i'm thinking of picking up a leftover tag.

how come so many leftover tags in unit 12A for turkey? is it because is far for turkey or not many turkey's up there?

i'm thinking of picking up a leftover tag.

For me it's the gas money!!!!