Sign in to follow this  
resolute

35b? Monster Pics

The buck in the back looks like a whopper too! Nice work good genes I wouldn't tell anyone where they came from!

What an absolute giant! Congratulations to Chip and his friend on a couple of huge bucks. I about fell over when I first got the pictures! Way to go Chip and thanks for allowing us to share in your awesome accomplishment!

X2!

...& I just want to add...you know you're in the right camp when the "small" buck is in the 130"s!

What an absolute giant! Congratulations to Chip and his friend on a couple of huge bucks. I about fell over when I first got the pictures! Way to go Chip and thanks for allowing us to share in your awesome accomplishment!

X2!

...& I just want to add...you know you're in the right camp when the "small" buck is in the 130"s!

+1!!!

Those are whopper bucks. Way to go chip! While studying the pictures I noticed his right side looks like a shed I picked up a couple years ago. Could it be? My shed has 4 broken tines includeing the main beam. It also has a double eye guard. Very similar characteristics. I figure the shed to be dropped in 2009.

post-9456-0-94823000-1357102980_thumb.jpg

post-9456-0-16814500-1357103030_thumb.jpg

post-9456-0-25516100-1357103092_thumb.jpg

post-9456-0-29269800-1357103142_thumb.jpg

Cant think of anyone more deserving, chip gets it done year after year killing monster animals all over! congrats again man on a TANK!

Holly Coues!!! that is what dreams are made of!!

Fantastic! got a text picture of it earlier, but the added pics are Amazing! Congrats to the hunter!!!

Holy smokes! Thats incredible! Congratulations!

What a stud, awesome pics, nice to see public land hunts turn out deer like these ones, awesome.