Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

150 Non-typical Coues from Mexico

whoa, what a freak!

he must have been eating his own antler velvet to get that huge! LOL!

James

• Like 1

Looks to me like a last day deer and might still pass! Who would want such a unique Coues buck?... I couldn't imagine... What an absolutely amazing deer. Definitely a once in most hunters combined lifetime.

• Like 1

What an awesome buck. I can't imagine how bad I would be shaking to see something of that caliber in my sights. Congratulations to the hunter and thanks for sharing Amanda. :)

TJ

• Like 1

Thanks for all the comments, I will post some more pictures of my Dad's monster buck. I just initiated to interact in this web page, so I am doing my best to get familiar asap. I just want to exiten all of you by saying that I have seen some tremendous bucks harvested by my friends in Sonora that will shock all of you!!!! Typical and none typical deers, I'am looking foward to prepare an album with this magnificoent deers harvested in Sonora....just be alittle patient......I will stay in touch. If I can be off any help to all of you let me know I was born in Sonora, Mexico so I have some knowledge of certain areas in the state.. Saludos, y hasta la vista!!!

• Like 1

Thanks for all the comments, I will post some more pictures of my Dad's monster buck. I just initiated to interact in this web page, so I am doing my best to get familiar asap. I just want to exiten all of you by saying that I have seen some tremendous bucks harvested by my friends in Sonora that will shock all of you!!!! Typical and none typical deers, I'am looking foward to prepare an album with this magnificoent deers harvested in Sonora....just be alittle patient......I will stay in touch. If I can be off any help to all of you let me know I was born in Sonora, Mexico so I have some knowledge of certain areas in the state.. Saludos, y hasta la vista!!!

Looking forward to it, congrats to your father on that trophy

Can't wait for more pics of your Dad's buck as well as many of your friends bucks too! Welcome to the site!