Jo Hunter

draw results?

this is the first time i put in on-line and i've heard that the cc get hit pretty early.. any ideas on when they might start hitting the cc?

i heard you are notified of a hit b4 they take the money is that true or is the money taken right at the hit,just wondering i put my antelope on a credit card 1st year doing so,elk was still by paper,my buddy who i put in with doesnt trust the credit card thing but i tried it.

The people that check their credit cards 10-20 times a day toward the end of the month( like me), will see the charge from the game and fish before the results come out.

• Like 2

i heard you are notified of a hit b4 they take the money is that true or is the money taken right at the hit,just wondering i put my antelope on a credit card 1st year doing so,elk was still by paper,my buddy who i put in with doesnt trust the credit card thing but i tried it.

You may see a pending charge a day or two before your card is actually debited, but other than that you don't see anything until they charge your card.

I quess I will have to call azgfd because I got an e-mail stating if I don't have an updated credit/debit card I would be denied a permit even if drawn. What I'm getting at is I used my basspro visa card, experation date 2015, since I had nothing on it but it's not my bank credit/debit card. Does it matter? :o

TJ

I quess I will have to call azgfd because I got an e-mail stating if I don't have an updated credit/debit card I would be denied a permit even if drawn. What I'm getting at is I used my basspro visa card, experation date 2015, since I had nothing on it but it's not my bank credit/debit card. Does it matter? :o

TJ

No, they send that to everyone that uses a card. I used my Wells Fargo debt which is basically the baby fund that I've been putting $$ into for 8 months, theres pleny to cover IF Sarah and I both draw elk and antelop (yeah right!)

TJ

No, they send that to everyone that uses a card. I used my Wells Fargo debt which is basically the baby fund that I've been putting $$ into for 8 months, theres pleny to cover IF Sarah and I both draw elk and antelop (yeah right!)

So what you are saying is I can use any credit card even if it was my cabelas card? I hope you're right. I will call later today to verify just to be sure. Thanks Casey.

TJ

yep ;lots of guys use cabelas---- only they arent as quick to post charges - and even harder to check if you were charged anything -