bonecollector

Credit Card Hit!!!

I have a payment to AZGFD that just cleared!!! Whooooo hooooo!

Oh wait, thats right. Boat registration!

• Like 2

I posted in the draw results thread also but it's worth repeating. I logged onto my account (Wells Fargo) and poked around in there until I found the "notifiy me of transaction" function. I clicked on that and it gave me an option of getting texts or emails of transactions to any of the accounts (savings, checking, credit card). SO I chose to get a text message alert whenever my credit card gets a charge. It works, I bought some stuff online yesterday and got a text immediately. Now I don't have to log on every 5 minutes, HOWEVER I have been staring at my phone non-stop all day. It's like watching water waiting for it to boil. There has to be some kind of mental diability we all contract from this process every year. Class action lawsuit??

• Like 2

G & F just took $114 from me? Can anyone explain?

Haha jk Im going elk huntin this year!!!

• Like 1

3 cow tags for my wife and 2 girlfriends so far...

Hope they are not all the same units!! Good luck on your hunts!

Do all the accounts of those who got drawn get charged at the same time? Or do the game and fish take a few days to do the process. I can't remember. Thanks

Card just got hit for two elk tags. Now the agony of waiting to see it'd it's me and my partners bull tags or my sister and buddy's girlfriend cow tags. My step dad and mom got archery bull tags as well. Starting the year off right.