bonecollector

Credit Card Hit!!!

Here you go guys. Good luck! ;)

TJ

Grrrr, TJ, you're so mean! I got all jacked up until I saw the date and notice you cleverly revived last year's thread. Not sure the what the sanction should be for your insolence but it should be swift and severe. :P

I was only trying to let everyone know when it was last year we got all worked up. I wondered who would be the first to catch it. Your the winner!

Now you wouldn't think I did that on purpose would you? :lol:

Just having some morning fun. ;) Have a great day and good luck everyone. :)

TJ

• Like 1

I. hate. you. so. much. right. now.

I posted in the draw results thread also but it's worth repeating. I logged onto my account (Wells Fargo) and poked around in there until I found the "notifiy me of transaction" function. I clicked on that and it gave me an option of getting texts or emails of transactions to any of the accounts (savings, checking, credit card). SO I chose to get a text message alert whenever my credit card gets a charge. It works, I bought some stuff online yesterday and got a text immediately. Now I don't have to log on every 5 minutes, HOWEVER I have been staring at my phone non-stop all day. It's like watching water waiting for it to boil. There has to be some kind of mental diability we all contract from this process every year. Class action lawsuit??

Thanks for the tip. I just did the same thing.

Come on TJ... not cool

+1

what some people don't understand is that....there is 2 steps in this equation, #1 is you get your card charged #2 but if you have a spouse or sibling that was on a different app but on your card, you still have to wait for the results to know for sure.......... you guys just mentally kill yourself, when the results come out is when I find out.

for you guys its like oh I drew a sheep tag,,, yaahhhhh! but then you find out the you drew it in the catalinas...awwwww

Fix to that problem is put everyone in on different cards and know you got a tag and just wait to see if it was your first choice or second

Thanks TJ for the cruel reminder that I didn't draw last year... :blink:

:o ..ooooops.

TJ

Remember that the charges are gonna be $135 not $114 like last year. Good luck to everyone

Aaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! I was freaking out this morning!! Haha!

I will be planning my entire fall semester around my hunt if drawn (I hope not this year). Anyone know what a flight from Austin to Phoenix cost? Probably more than the elk tag :huh: .