bonecollector

Credit Card Hit!!!

Heck, it looks like you used up all your luck on that big bull in your avatar haha

No kidding. Don I guess you didn't know that if you draw an early muzzy tag with 6 points then you are never allowed another elk tag.

My card just got tagged for 114, my son has drawn his first elk tag, so happy for him, gonna be some quality time in the great az wild this year!

Credit card hit for $114.00. It will be either rifle or muzzleloader. Doesn't matter to me. The opportunity to hunt elk in AZ again is a real treat. Busy elk year with an early hunt planned in Colorado. For those of you who study draw points......I was really fortunate to draw with only 3 points since my last AZ permit/kill. Maybe I ought to buy a lottery ticket this week.

Card was hit the other day, for our group. 2nd year in a row I drew an Archery Bull tag. Its either a unit 8 or 7w. I'm so excited, I can't stop thinking about it. Still waiting for the CC to hit on my wife and kids tags. Good luck to everyone!!!!!!

Card was hit the other day, for our group. 2nd year in a row I drew an Archery Bull tag. Its either a unit 8 or 7w. I'm so excited, I can't stop thinking about it. Still waiting for the CC to hit on my wife and kids tags. Good luck to everyone!!!!!!

Card hit for 114... Looks like my first elk hunt ever.

When do they get done "hitting" the accounts? Is it done all at once, or is it a drawn-out process (no pun intended)? I wish they would send us losers a "Dear John" letter so we don't have to keep checking.

Here you go guys. Good luck! ;)

TJ

• Like 1

I've got nothibg for loper, my buddy charged the elk tagsto his card so here's hoping!

Nothing yet!

Here you go guys. Good luck! ;)

TJ

Grrrr, TJ, you're so mean! I got all jacked up until I saw the date and notice you cleverly revived last year's thread. Not sure the what the sanction should be for your insolence but it should be swift and severe. :P

• Like 3