bonecollector

Credit Card Hit!!!

3 cow tags for my wife and 2 girlfriends so far...

Didn't know Bill Clinton hunted

• Like 3

3 cow tags for my wife and 2 girlfriends so far...

Dag gum...!!!!

Your gonna be busy!!!! Lol

I'm just wondering how he's gonna take his wife and his two girlfriends all hunting without them finding out about each other. j/k

• Like 3

Do all the accounts of those who got drawn get charged at the same time? Or do the game and fish take a few days to do the process. I can't remember. Thanks

It takes days so you can breath. I'm still going to hold my breath for my bull tag. The old lady and my neighbor's old lady will be hunting cow in Oct.

• Like 1

I got hit for 2 elk tags my wife either has a 9 or 10 early archery bull tag. She is rather excited this will be her first bull hunt.

I got one of those crappy late season archery bull hunts or a limited opportunity muzzy hunt. Darn the luck right after I finished paying off my taxidermist from my last crappy late season archery hunt.

• Like 3

Wife drew a bull tag . She really excited since she was preginet on her first bull hunt 5 years ago

• Like 1

wow, after 8 years of no elk tags I am now 3 for 4 on archery bull,cc's got hit last night.I have had an archery loper tag the last 2 years in a row 7 and 19a, still waiting to see if that gets hit. 25 years of waiting for the bighorn tag, max points.hope the drawing gods will be good to me for that draw.

• Like 1

Thank you elk gods. :)

TJ

Is it exactly $114.00 or $114.11 just wondering daughters boyfriend got hit for $114.11

Mine is showing 114 on the nuts

So i just found out that my wife and I's apps were both filled out with the same card. I thought I had used different cards but apparently I was wrong. Now I have to sit and wait for results to know if its her cow tag or my archery bull tag. The waiting never ends!

• Like 1

My luck in the draws just never ceases to amaze me.

Checked the credit card several times yesterday and today--nothing!

I applied for two antlerless elk rifle hunts ONLY!

Let's see I had a Hunter Ed point, a Loyalty point, last year's NO DRAW point, and htis year's application point. So I guess I had four points!

Hard to believe I didn't draw again!

I'll keep checking but doesn't look good at this point huh?

Don Martin

Arizona Wildlife Outfitters