bonecollector

Credit Card Hit!!!

/>

Not cool ! Not cool at all! Read through 2 pages before I checked the date.

i read the pages, THEN responded and still didn't notice until someone else pointed it out..
  • Like 1

/>

Come on TJ... not cool

+1

what some people don't understand is that....there is 2 steps in this equation, #1 is you get your card charged #2 but if you have a spouse or sibling that was on a different app but on your card, you still have to wait for the results to know for sure.......... you guys just mentally kill yourself, when the results come out is when I find out.

for you guys its like oh I drew a sheep tag,,, yaahhhhh! but then you find out the you drew it in the catalinas...awwwww

Not me as long as my wife dad or myself has a tag im happier then a puppy with two peters...... anyway im going hunting just with two of the options I don't get to pull the trigger but I still experience everything else!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3

I still dont think everybody is looking at the original date of this thread. LOL

Jeff

They will be hitting for both same time I would guess since due dates the same

/>They must be hittin that many cards yet, i would fiqure their would be way many more people posting their tags.

Y'all aren't catching this is from last year are you? They aren't hitting cards yet for elk or lope.

• Like 2

I cant wait for someone inside of g&f to find a few select cwt.com members to charge their cards then watch everyone else come unglued......

• Like 2

/>I cant wait for someone inside of g&f to find a few select cwt.com members to charge their cards then watch everyone else come unglued......

Evil just evil

• Like 1

Hopefully soon......... tired of checking my accounts every 10 seconds.

• Like 1