bonecollector

Credit Card Hit!!!

I hope everyone gets what they put in for, especially the kids and any of our veterans. Good luck on monday, that's the day.

• Like 2

/>

Crapola!!!!!! Bye bye New Mexico application. ........... this sucks big time

Just do it anyways. . . .you can make it happen.

I wish..... it would suck to draw it and not use it......

Are you guaranteed a tag in AZ???

I doubt it unless you have the points for your area.

I guess what I'm saying is I wouldn't put all my eggs in one basket.

/>Can't you cancel your NM app if you draw AZ

Nope but nevada you can even turn your tag back in up until the day before your hunt for a refund and get your bonus points back.

• Like 1

/>Are you guaranteed a tag in AZ???I doubt it unless you have the points for your area. I guess what I'm saying is I wouldn't put all my eggs in one basket.

No sitting on a few points with a 25% chance to draw for myself and my wife on seperate tags so IDK but now I am really thinking hard about putting in......... thAnks a lot......ha

Colorado allows you to turn your tag back in but if I understand it correctly, you have to choose between a refund or your points restored. You have till the season starts to do so.

Brent

/>

Are you guaranteed a tag in AZ???I doubt it unless you have the points for your area. I guess what I'm saying is I wouldn't put all my eggs in one basket.

No sitting on a few points with a 25% chance to draw for myself and my wife on seperate tags so IDK but now I am really thinking hard about putting in......... thAnks a lot......ha

Yeah, if I was in your shoes I'd put in and shake the dice, lol

....I'm trying real hard to be an enabler. Lol

• Like 2

Yes you can withdraw your app if you draw an az tag. Last year I put in for nm and drew an az elk tag. I went to the website withdrew my application. After the nm draw I received a full refund back to my cc

• Like 2

I was wrong. I have never had reason to but as truehunter pointed out, you can delete your application. You lose your $20 (not $8 like I mentioned before) and you receive your refund after the draw. Tried to draw New Mexico for years and have never noticed that. Thanks for pointing that out.

Brent