I want to thank everyone for all the positive comments they posted. In addition, I think it is only fitting to also compliment our own Game & Fish Agency in a day and age where it is so commonplace to bash them. They do make mistakes, like all of us, but sometimes they do things that increase you opinions and respect for them. Case in point; I was heading back into the valley with my bear, and Big Brown's called ahead and asked the Mesa office if they would remain open for me to check my bear in sometime between 5 and 5:30 pm after they had technically closed. I was a nobody, yet they said they would wait for me behind locked doors until 5:30. They surely did not have to do that. The agent who checked my sow was very friendly and showed no negative attitude whatsoever for having to stay late at work until 5:40 pm to deal with me. He was very professional, and provided the best treatment that I have ever received when checking in an animal with them (I have checked in six animals). I repeatedly thanked him for waiting for me, and he responded that it was no problem at all. What a refreshing, favorable, and definitely unexpected experience from our Game & Fish!

Thanks Keith for posting that. I feel azgfd doesn't get the credit they deserve. Yes, there has been some neg in the news lately but there are a lot more stories like you just posted that never gets seen. Thanks!

TJ

Great write up. I agree with everybody else that you should send that in. Congrats on a hard earned bear. Please get e new release!!!!

Great write up !!! I wish I had your way with words !!!

I was thinkin the same thing. Ya no Kidso is a school teacher so he is a edyoukaded man. No wonder his stories always seem to be magazine material.

TJ

• Like 1

Great write up !!! I wish I had your way with words !!!

I was thinkin the same thing. Ya no Kidso is a school teacher so he is a edyoukaded man. No wonder his stories always seem to be magazine material.

TJ

I would buy that magazine !

Careful Kidso might show up in a trapping magazine advertising mouth calls!

• Like 1

Congrats on a really nice bear!!!! Excelent writing and calling skills also. Really enjoyed the story of the hunt!

Careful Kidso might show up in a trapping magazine advertising mouth calls!

You guys are nuts! I would never show up in such a magazine, as that is not my style. However, if you bought the 2013 "Sows and Studs" calendar, don't be surprised if you spot me cuddling up to Ms. July! :)

• Like 5

Now that would be a site to see for sure. :lol: :lol:

TJ

Great job. One thing to note is that the local unit warden can check in the bear for you without having to run it down to mesa.