jeffcros

A few from last week

Wow! Great diversity there! Something for everyone, indeed! Thanks for posting. (And super cool bears! Never seen that color on the first one and the next one looks pretty darn big!)

I fear for these animals safety after the year you had in 2012. Got a feeling the days are numbered for a few of them. Good luck!

That first bear is awesome. Do you think the sun reflecting off it is making it look lighter, or do you think that's its true color?

• Like 1

wow, where you at a water hole at the zoo. keep that spot under your hat or the hunten voultures will swoop in. great pics thanks for sharen

That first bear is awesome. Do you think the sun reflecting off it is making it look lighter, or do you think that's its true color?

+1 Totally in agreement. What do you think? Any more pictures of that bear?

diffinetly a beautiful blond bear. keep us updated this season

Judging by the time and looking at the entire body, I'm going to say that is the actual color/lightness of the bear.

Great pics, thanks for sharing.

How did I know kidso was going to reply? What do you think Keith about that one? Beautiful bear!

TJ

awesome pics! almost didn't see the baby turkey in the pic with the adult. I love seeing those deer grow their antlers. thanks for sharing