Sign in to follow this  
Flatlander

Anybody start their hunting beard?

Started mine a couple of weeks ago. Little late getting it underway this year--knee surgery distracted me.

Bowhuntaz1,

I like the "walking stick" for Little Bo Peep. A shooting stick!!! At least her walking stick is adjustable!!!!!!!

I just shaved my beard a few days ago. The heat was driving me a little crazy and I did not like how it was growing.

• Like 2

I started a hunting mullet. Works every year!

business in the front

party in the back

• Like 2

Not only does my wife hate how I look bald faced, but so do I.

I work in an office and wear slacks everyday except Friday and bid days. When I hired on no one else had a beard. I had shaved mine for the job interview and after a few months my new colleagues noticed that I had a beard in all my family and personal pictures. They encouraged me to grow it back and it has stayed there ever since except for a week each July while I regrow. Now about 25% of my coworkers rock a beard year round.

post-3586-0-24447900-1375397411.jpg

post-3586-0-81915100-1375397420_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

My husband won't let me grow mine out!😝😉

• Like 5

I started mine in may and I'm not gonna shave it till after my muledeer hunt it's not till the end of dec so it's gonna be pretty long by then haha

Not me. Not into looking like Sasquatch......and the Eskimo's don't have seven different names for my beard. :D

Just a closely shaven stache, and goatee.

Not only does my wife hate how I look bald faced, but so do I.

I work in an office and wear slacks everyday except Friday and bid days. When I hired on no one else had a beard. I had shaved mine for the job interview and after a few months my new colleagues noticed that I had a beard in all my family and personal pictures. They encouraged me to grow it back and it has stayed there ever since except for a week each July while I regrow. Now about 25% of my coworkers rock a beard year round.

Look at you, setting the trend! I had a hande bar mustache for a few months but had to shave it off just as it was getting to regal length... I still cry about it...

My beard comes in with too much gray. Since my head hair is still mostly brown, the gray beard just doesn't look right, so I only sport the classic goatee. Weird how a persons facial hair can carry so much more gray compared to head hair. You'd think they'd change color the same time! Lol :)

About 75% of guys that grow them shouldn't. That's why I don't have one. If Ya can't grow a nice thick man looking beard ,You shouldn't have one. Most Hunters that think they need to have Scraggly fuzz on there face look like,,,, well,,, never mind. If You are in Buss. and deal with people the scraggly oones don't help......BOB!

Quit shaving the day I found out my son drew a bull tag. Got the Amish thing going on....no mustache just a long goatee. Wife and kids call it Shagnasty! Well....shagnasty stays until a bull takes a dirt nap or I turn 50 which is mid October. My son started his about March and he pretty much looks like a cave man. Hoping to break out the razors first week of October in celebration.