Sign in to follow this  
jeremiah lindsey

unit one wolf

i think i found a dead wolf in unit one by greens peak not sure i thought it was a dog because there were two deae right next to eachother and the teeth look like dog but those k9s are throwing me off

post-9000-0-06352400-1376884531_thumb.jpg

i think i found a dead wolf in unit one by greens peak not sure i thought it was a dog because there were two deae right next to eachother and the teeth look like dog but those k9s are throwing me off

One can only hope!

• Like 3

That snout doesn't look as long as the ones I have seen o wolves in the past. But it could be the camera angle.

The first person.....not sure what to call them....that responded said they had this dog alive early in the morning of that day.

Honestly it looked like it just got dumped on the side of the road.....but who knows...I guess if I was going to dump something like that I would get as deep into nowhere as possible.......

The second person wanted to know exactly how many vehicles I had encountered on the road and what was I doing out there in the first place.....

First responder was pretty cool about everything, second guy needed some help with human relations.......

This is the second wolf we have seen....first one we came PDC to shooting until my wife hollers......wait....wait....it has a collar.....yikes.....that left us all with the shakes...........you can serve more time for killing a wolf wanna be than a human being.

there was two of them

right next to eachother

SCORE X2......lol

$350,000 tax payers money down the the drain on each wolf, sad they invest that plus more in those wolves.

these are not the wolves in montana/wyo. they can't kill anything , they just eat road kill. i don't understand the rancor. do you think they are responsible for the low big game populations?? Not true. it is a combination of the game mgmnt by azgfd and the drought. there are no wolves in the units 4-26, 28-47.

these are not the wolves in montana/wyo. they can't kill anything , they just eat road kill. i don't understand the rancor. do you think they are responsible for the low big game populations?? Not true. it is a combination of the game mgmnt by azgfd and the drought. there are no wolves in the units 4-26, 28-47.

Actually, I read the proposal on the project years ago & they estimated the impact of the wolves in the White Mountains would be to reduce the elk population by up to 600 head & the deer population by up to 6000. With Az's deer herd running around 160k, that's almost a 4% reduction in our deer herd so that some enviro nuts can hopefully hear a wolf howl once in a while. I've been hunting & backpacking in the white mountains for about 7 years now & have only seen them once. Doesn't seem like a good trade to me.

• Like 2