Sign in to follow this  
daren

late bull hunt

Spent a lot of time scouting and had some big bulls identified and had been on them consistently for two days prior to the opening. Opening morning got bumped by the outfitter trade in force. Ended up taking this smaller bull the evening of opening day. Great hunt and I am happy with this bull. Thanks to everyone that was willing to help with advice etc. post-11680-0-26988400-1386614404_thumb.jpgpost-11680-0-60064600-1386614900_thumb.jpg

Great job. Very nice bull.

We're hunting in 22 n and my buddy ran into a problem with someone from Extreme Outfiters. The guy told him that this was his spot and he needed to leave. He didn't and avoided a confrontation but arguing about an easily accessible and well known glassing hill is crazy.

Sorry about the tangent and congrats on your awesome bull. Just felt the need to stand up for my buddy against one of the morally bankrupt outfitters.

Great bull!

Daren!! Congrats again, man!! I was so thrilled to get the email from you about your success.....way to go on your attitude re: the outfitter too....you were the bigger man!! Congrats on a beautiful and well-deserved bull!!