Sign in to follow this  
muleskinner

# 1 ranking

As a Sun devil fan, I think Arizona has a great team and Miller has done a great job. It's still early, but I would be surprised if they didn't get a 1 seed for the tournament, which is really all that matters. Although it is pretty cool to have the ranking to go with it this early in the season...

Huge target on their backs for the rest of the season and PAC 12 play should be interesting as I think the rest of the conference is pretty deep.

I think they'll bounce around the top 5 for awhile, and lose in the elite 8.

But hey what do I know.... I'm just a college football fan that watches basketball once or twice a year.

• Like 1

No team was ever able to go undefeated in Pac10 basketball...surely it won't happen in the Pac12. The conference season is grueling. It is early, but no denying the Cats are fun to watch.

Colorado is gonna be tough...they have no fear. Quality of teams in Pac12 helps come tourney time. I don't understand the Cats tendency to go stone cold on offense...missing lay-ups. That could be fatal at the wrong time.

pac12 is gonna be tough this year. there are a bunch of good teams and they always play UofA tough. gonna be harder with that number 1 ranking. im real proud of them. i was real disappointed after lute left and when their tournament streak ended. its good to see miller having sucess.

• Like 1

I Like The Cats when They Are underdogS. I Think When They Get The Ranking, They Tend To Think That IntimidatE Other Teams And They Play To.Their Level, Instead Of Playing At The Level They Are Capable of.

Since everyone in Nogales North has moved off from talking about football I figured I might as well go along.

Getting to # 1 can be easier than staying on the top of the pile. How long do you think ASU can stay on top?

http://www.sundevilhockey.com/DI/

• Like 2

oh, almost forgot, Sundevils WHOOPED up on the Nogales North wannabe kitties last weekend by scores of 7 - 4 and 13 - 2.

I forgot which year, but the Cat's were ranked pretty high, and then regressed considerably.

Hopefully they can keep full steam ahead and make the championship.

I'm hoping (dreaming) that the Aggies get overlooked and surprise the Cats on Wednesday night.

Let's Go NMSU Aggies!

:D

I'm hoping (dreaming) that the Aggies get overlooked and surprise the Cats on Wednesday night.

Let's Go NMSU Aggies!

:D

Someone's been drinking :D

• Like 1