tjhunt2

Not just Another Pig

Congrats to both of you. Loved your story. Tell Peg I said hello.

TJ you make the best javelina sausage. Glad you were able to tag out without stories of near death experiences and Peg having to ground you.

Congrats to you both. It sounds like a fun, adventurous hunt - even if you had to earn your piggy with some catclaw scratches. Glad the meat was still good and I like the idea of grinding sausage out of all of it. That's way above my pay grade, though. I'll be lucky to even find any pigs when I finally get out on Tuesday - hoping to arrow my first one ever.

Well Tj another adventurous hunt in the books for you. Congrats to you both. My pig hunt won't start for another month, gettin itchy!!! My last three days chasing mulies I've had pigs well within range. Almost released on one giant one at 10 yards, sooooo tempting.

Where did you get those cool bags that hook up to the LEM??? I have the same grinder and I want those bags! Nice job on the piggies-

Congrats TJ! You are a pig hunting machine! I think I made a similar hit on mine but unfortunately I could not find mine. Good job sticking with it! I appreciate you sharing your story.

Where did you get those cool bags that hook up to the LEM??? I have the same grinder and I want those bags! Nice job on the piggies-

I bought mine at Sportsman Wharehouse. 25 in a pk for $4&change or 100 in a pk for $9&change.

TJ

Thanks TJ!!! Next time I'm up there I'll grab some

Congrat TJ on another successful Pig adventure. You dedication and tenacity tracking that thing is admirable. Something ALL of us should strive for. ould have heard the story first hand or better yet standing on the hill watching the festivities! Thank you for posting.