Flatlander

2014 Elk and Antelope Draw Odds

Very cool of you Flatlander. How about 6b early archery bull with 4 bonus points.

It's awesome you are taking the time to help everyone out again this year. You helped me out last year and I've got another for you haha. 21 rifle goat 14 points? Thanks again!

Flatlander, can you post non res. % also ? My brother has 10 non res bp for elk and is looking at 27 early archery and 3a/c early archery. I have 10 elk bp's res and looking at the same units/season, same weapon. Thank you !!

Flatlander, you the man!!!!

Early archery 6a,6b with 6Bp?

-Ryan

Thanks Flatlander for your time and expertise! How about 6a early muzzy and 23 late rifle with 5 pts?

I applied with 0 BP, so we shall see how it goes. Maybe you can hide it behind an executable file or something? Someone can run what hunt number and # of BP they have in a pop up box, program spits out the result. Just so as long as no one can reverse the code.

Flatlander, I am not sure if you do non-resident draw odds, but I have 24 points and am interested in 10, 9 and 5B. Thanks!

I have 1 BP. I want to put 6a early archery 1st choice and 22 North late bull 2nd choice. Either that or 6b late cow for 2nd choice. Chances any good??

21 pronghorn points. hows it look for unit 1 rifle?

3a rifle?

Probably not unit 1 as 12 guys from last year were not drawn in the bonus pass. Unit 3A should make the bonus pass, but there will be more in that group than there are bonus pass tags available.

6a and 6b archery 6 bonus points please

6 made the bonus pass on both last year. It may not get you 100% odds on 6A but should be good enough for 6B. Make sure that 6A is your first choice.

19 BP's for antelope. Are my odds still in the single digits for 8 muzzy? Thank you very much!

Last year 19 was good enough for a tag. If you were one of the 10 guys with 18 pts who put in for it, you just missed out.

16bps antilope 4a or 5b elk 3bps 22s muzzle and 22n late any any possibilities for 15 bps for big horn thanks buddy

Antelope 2%, 1% Elk 8%, 26% (1st late hunt), 36% (2nd late hunt), Realistically . . . No. But keep applying because 80% of the tags go to some lucky gomer who scores a golden ticket.

Guess I got a little to excited when first asking and forgot critical info, so il try again what are my chances with 4Bp for late rifle in 5B and 6A? Also I'm sitting at 11bp for antelope, any suggestions? Thank you for doing this it helps me a lot.

Elk 15%, 14% Antelope I would suggest you look at some of the archery hunts. On 21, 18B, 6B North and 3B South you would be close.

• Like 1