azhuntnut

Pay it forward - I will start

I have 2 stock tires off my Polaris Ranger. They're in ok shape but would be perfect for spares. I'd use them but went to 27" tires. Pick up a cheap rim and ur set. They're the Calisle AT 489s. 25x10x12. I'm near I17 and carefree hwy.[/quote. I'll take them, I'm actually in the area right now.

Sorry bout the delay. Pm answered. They're yours. Give me a call any time.

It's kinda cool the concept of paying it forward - I get it but what I don't get

for several yrs I've come on various chat lines asking almost begging for stuff to donate to the youth hunting camps as raffle items - so the youths can get free stuff

It really makes these camps a success if every kid has a chance at some cool gear

the youth camps could still use any and all kinds of items for raffles guys!!- just saying

I see a lot of stuff here - the kids would have really enjoyed getting and using on future hunts

• Like 1

Concept is that when someone receives something then they are I enticed to give something that they have laying around. Most people like myself if receives something then I feel enticed to give something up or I will dig down in my stuff to offer something up. I get where your going, but paying it forward to me is reminding that if I receive something for free then I must share something that I have. It's a good reminder to all of us that there are really good people out there that want to give and see it going to good use. Totally different than donating to a foundation, but these actions of paying it forward lead us in a positive way to donate.

what your giving and getting is the huge smiles on the kids faces -your passing on a positive hunting tradition of helping our youths whom are interested in the great outdoors and giving them something of their own to remember for years to come

SO _ contact a couple of the local hunting camps and help the kids out by "donating " some of the hunting gear you probably have hiding in a closet that hasn't seen the light of day in years and put it to good use in the hands of a Smiling youth.

• Like 1

what your giving and getting is the huge smiles on the kids faces -your passing on a positive hunting tradition of helping our youths whom are interested in the great outdoors and giving them something of their own to remember for years to come

SO _ contact a couple of the local hunting camps and help the kids out by "donating " some of the hunting gear you probably have hiding in a closet that hasn't seen the light of day in years and put it to good use in the hands of a Smiling youth.

Do you have any contacts? I have a few items I would love to donate to kids hunting organizations.

I got a pse 3 pin sight never been used bought a new bow took it off and its been sitting in the desk ever sense. Santan valley

I have 3 take-off stocks.

One from a Interarms Mark X Mauser 98 LA, a B&C. One from a Remington 700 BDL LA Magnum, stock. One from a Ruger M77 Tang Safety SA, Ramline. The Ruger one does not have a recoil pad (I have no idea where I would have used it).

20141220_115311_zpsaxumoeez.jpg

I also have a few sets of camo. I would like to see a teenage youth get them if possible. I am 5'7" & 155 pounds, and these still fit me. They can be shrunken down a touch, or let out a touch.

2 @ Woodland BDU in Small Regular. 2 Long sleeve t-shirts size adult large (but closer to medium) and 1 short sleeve t-shirt size large.

20141220_115617_zpsc6irzrmv.jpg

20141220_115729_zpsljq3wsjm.jpg

20141220_115755_zps7tqpotkx.jpg

One set of Realtree AP and "Rockaflauge" BDU pant and Long sleeve button up shirts. Pants are

20141220_115625_zpspqc5nthg.jpg

Realree pant size

20141220_115928_zps66ogrhno.jpg

Realtree shirt size

20141220_115956_zps8u0khdds.jpg

Rockaflauge pant size

20141220_120110_zpsu3nmvrip.jpg

Rockaflage shirt size

20141220_120039_zpsyrycitax.jpg

Last is two pair of Advantage BDU pants size small regular. I have shirts to match, but I always seem to kill something in them, so I am keeping them. Also, one pair of Timber BDU pants.

20141220_115631_zps0n2cwtn4.jpg

• Like 1

I may be going out on a limb here but when this thread started I felt it was a good thing. I was interested in watching it in the beginning and then because of a FLOOD of items and no way to see if the person that received an item passed it forward I lost interest. If there was some way to slow it down and take it one item at a time to see the process rather than flooding the process I would be more interested in Pay it Forward.

Being involved in the Arizona Elk Society and running numerous camps for kids, women and newbies that are getting into hunting, as well as helping my friends with organizations like Hunt of a Lifetime, I see a real need for donations of used or new camo, gear, and other hunting & camping items that can be given when the need arises.

The AES along with other groups run up to 40 camps where the main goal is to mentor new hunters and give them the knowledge and support to learn to ethically hunt and want to be part of the heritage that we all love.

Many times throughout the year we receive hand me down items and camo for them and it is great. We see kids that are just getting into hunting and don't have the money to buy those things. I know of many kids that could use items. We also try to get giveways for all the kids in these camps to help them.

If you have items that you would like to donate and know that they are going to these types of camp and youth feel free to call or email.

The Arizona Elk Society spends upwards of $25,000 a year for youth camps so if you have items that are new that can help us raise funding please let us know. There are many kids that want to learn about the outdoors, conservation and hunting if we can just reach out to them.

Thanks, Steve

I may be going out on a limb here but when this thread started I felt it was a good thing. I was interested in watching it in the beginning and then because of a FLOOD of items and no way to see if the person that received an item passed it forward I lost interest. If there was some way to slow it down and take it one item at a time to see the process rather than flooding the process I would be more interested in Pay it Forward.

Being involved in the Arizona Elk Society and running numerous camps for kids, women and newbies that are getting into hunting, as well as helping my friends with organizations like Hunt of a Lifetime, I see a real need for donations of used or new camo, gear, and other hunting & camping items that can be given when the need arises.

The AES along with other groups run up to 40 camps where the main goal is to mentor new hunters and give them the knowledge and support to learn to ethically hunt and want to be part of the heritage that we all love.

Many times throughout the year we receive hand me down items and camo for them and it is great. We see kids that are just getting into hunting and don't have the money to buy those things. I know of many kids that could use items. We also try to get giveways for all the kids in these camps to help them.

If you have items that you would like to donate and know that they are going to these types of camp and youth feel free to call or email.

The Arizona Elk Society spends upwards of $25,000 a year for youth camps so if you have items that are new that can help us raise funding please let us know. There are many kids that want to learn about the outdoors, conservation and hunting if we can just reach out to them.

Thanks, Steve

So if you want to get the camo I have for free and pass it along your cause, feel free to PM me. I would love to see it go to some youth who will use it.

Also, it might be a good idea to start a new thread and get it stickied for a "donation" area for youth hunting opportunities.

• Like 3