Sign in to follow this  
COOSEFAN

Life Is About To Change!

Howdy all!

I've been wanting to post something for a long time now but as you'll soon learn priorities for me have changed drastically these past 37 weeks!

As some of you have noticed, I haven't been on here near as much as I used to. I'm always checking in via my phone but rarely can take the time to sit down at the computer and log in. I wanted to apologize again to those who have received late reply's to emails and PM's, thanks for your understanding!

Brief background… My wife and I have always thought having kids of our own was not a possibility, we didn't go thru all the tests with the doctors but enough to know odds were stacked against us. We both felt adoption must be God's plan for us so that was the road we were getting ready to go down, but then she got pregnant last December!!! We were SO excited, but unfortunately our excitement lasted just several weeks and she had a miscarriage. Losing that opportunity was devastating for us both as we felt it may have been our one shot at it. With new hope that at least it was possible for us to get pregnant, our Doctor put us on meds and a schedule and in no time, 36 weeks and 4 days ago we got pregnant again! This time everything has been perfect, with the exception of some pre term contraction issues back in November which put ALL of my hunting on hold, but it's been worth it!

So basically, for those that have wondered where I've been, I've been watching life make an AMAZING change! I'm extremely excited, extremely scared, and extremely blessed all in the same moment! The due date is Feb. 5th but the Doc recently said the baby is in position to come any day and if so everything will be fine!!!

We are having a girl and her name will be "Ariel". We decided on that name because it means "Lion of God", or a person who brings people to God and she has definitely brought my wife and I closer to God and are so appreciative and blessed!

So there it is, I'm still around and soon I'll be blowing up this site with "Proud Papa" posts and stories about this next chapter in my life! Thanks all and hope this next year is a great one for everyone! JIM>

Here's my favorite recent pic, Drake seems to know what's up, he's gonna be a great "Big Brother"!

Image_zps31455cf6.jpg

• Like 20

Nice. Congratulations to you and your lovely wife. Hope everything works out. Hopefully big brother will not get too jealous with the new edition to the family ;)

Congratulations to you and your wife! Your journey is about to become even more exciting, rewarding, sometimes frustrating but oh so beautiful! You're going to be a great dad Jim, hold on it's going to be a amazing ride!

• Like 2

Congrats to you and your family Jim! I was just thinking about where you have been yesterday. Looking forward to your proud papa posts!!! God Bless!

Holy cow! I was wondering what happen to ya, but I see God has it all under control. Congrats to you both :) made my evening Jim. Blessing on your new family.

Ernest