Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector

Breaking Hearts on Vday

No problem, guaranteed Iv'e played and know more about hoops than You. And at 57 I can still shoot better free throws than most of these guys......BOB!

Offensively it was that. It was offensive to watch both teams shooting and free throws. With the exception of Marshall. Really wasn't a good game for either if you look at stats. Hard to see anybody in college basketball being dominant anymore. Don't see the old Sean Elliott UA teams or more so the UNLV days of Larry Johnson type teams.

Lets be honest, ASU deserved to win that game, yet at the end of 2nd overtime ONE technical should have been called. Even with calling a technical on the fans rushing the court or Jahii thinking that he is tarzan, this would still have not changed the outcome of who wins. Why even have a rule of rushing the court before the game ends, if it is not enforced? Again props to ASU, but something needs to change with that rule.

• Like 1

Yes its hard to swallow that loss... but with that said maybe this will work out good for the Arizona basketball program. This team may well be the most talented team in the nation, but they need time to mature. The only Senior on the team is Jordan Mayes and he is the 8th man. Hopefully Arron Gordon, Nick Johnson, and Kaleb Tarzuski will realize they are not ready for NBA. That would be the best outcome of this season, returning everyone but Mayes. And with the number 1 recruiting class in the nation coming in next year it can only get better.

So as hard as it is to say... good luck Devils. I will put away my pride and root for you in the NIT tournament.

• Like 1

I'll take any win over Northern Mexico, whether it's football, Lance's club hockey league, basketball, or a wing eating contest.

With that said the Cats play way more like a team than ASU. We go through stretches of solid play and then it's the J Carson show. Bottom line they romped us in Tucson and it took us 2 OTs to barely get them here. ASU is nearly a tourney lock and will end up as an 8th seed if they go .500 the rest of the way (6th seed if they finish stronger). It frustrates and embarrasses me to see our fans act like idiots and throw stuff on the court, spit on opposing coaches, etc. Too many 'bros' in Tempe

• Like 1

/>Lance even you know that ASU will make the tournament this year.

Like I said above I will root for them... let's just hope they do better in the post season than their football team...