couesmagnet

750 - 1000 wolves planned in Az; meeting planned this weekend

Guest wdenike

This is something I don't hear many outdoor enthusiasts/hunters/trappers/fishermen etc etc ever talk much about and that's Agenda 21. All those USFS roads that used to be open and are now gated is partially due to Agenda 21. Those wolves that are killing hounds, elk, deer, bison, etc etc was released on purpose to lock up land to further implement Agenda 21.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBFtW3g2T44

I’m not going to try and explain Agenda 21 because it is very deep and detailed. If you value your Outdoor Freedom I highly recommend you educate yourself on it. Just search Agenda 21 or go to U-Tube and there is all you want to read or watch on it.

Former UN Secretary General Maurice Strong founder of Agenda 21 and ((((high ranking board member of the HSUS))))) is saying he is going to, “use the UN to cause the collapse of America”. Maurice Strong advocates using non-government organizations like HSUS to implement the policies in Agenda 21 at the state and local level to achieve their goal. It has been said that Maurice Strong is the environmental George Soros.

Michael Bloomberg is the United Nations Special Envoy for Cities and Climate Change; Agenda 21 advocate, former Mayor of New York City, Founder of Mayors against Illegal Guns, and a (((HSUS member)))). Bloomberg is a billionaire and is using all his political power and money to disarm America and push Agenda 21.

HSUS established the James Herriot Award to be given to people or groups who promoted animal welfare. Maurice Strong and former VP of the USA, Global Warming/Climate Change/ Agenda21 advocate and shadow HSUS member Al Gore have received this award from HSUS.

HSUS was big supporters of John Kerry for president and look what Kerry is pushing in his current position as Secretary of State more than ever climate change which is basically a portion of Agenda 21.

HSUS a Non-profit tax exempt 501 © (3) being protected by Lois Lerner former ((((IRS head over non – profits and HSUS board member)))).

Sarah Conant is currently serving as the chief enforcer for APHIS within the USDA. She has spent the majority of her career as HSUS head lawyer and activist for animal rights.

Ted Turner creator of CNN, major Western Land Owner, Environmentalist/Global Warming Promoter, Agenda 21 advocate, and HSUS member.

Are you starting to see the big picture yet? Are you all noticing these Agenda 21 supporters/pushers being HSUS members, big funders, and advocates for HSUS? Remember Maurice Strong the Agenda 21 mastermind/kingpin advocates using non-government organizations like HSUS to implement the policies in Agenda 21 at the state and local level to achieve their goal.

If HSUS true mission was about animal welfare HSUS CEO Wayne Pacelle would never have made Michael Vick America’s newest dog owner. Wayne Pacelle, President of the HSUS, apparently thinks its fine. Pacelle said:
VICK “WOULD DO A GOOD JOB AS A PET OWNER.” That’s easy for Pacelle to say when HSUS received a 50,000.00 dollar so called grant from the Philadelphia Eagles.

Folks this is just a drop in the bucket of how deep the rabbit hole really goes. Agenda 21 is a bigger threat to your outdoor freedoms then HSUS. Remember HSUS is just the puppet being used, funded and controlled by these corrupt big business billionaire elite’s pushing their true agenda “Agenda21”. HSUS CEO & executive staff isn’t complaining they are making millions off of robbing Americans of their liberties.

USSA has made up a dirty dozen list. The dirty dozen is a group of organizations that are Outdoor Enthusiast biggest enemies just remember these groups are doing nothing but carrying out the UN’s goal and that is Agenda 21.

We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided

For those that have the attention span to read this. This will take the he said she said out of the equation. I will go one step further. The USDA doesn't give one chit about sport hunting. And the tree huggers don't care if the gobberment regulates game. Whether with mechanical snares, planes, hounds, or any other type of extermination. They want gun control and us out of the woods. What more successful way to cut down on gun ownership than to squeeze out sport hunting like a bad pimple. There ya have it. Now stand in line to tell those of us paying attention how paranoid we are. Information is out there. But you have to be worried about more than the piece of sky over your head.

Take care, Willie

• Like 3

To me there is no difference between a yote and a wolf I see it it's dead. I guess my eyes aren't that good wink wink

• Like 4

Re-introduce the Grizzly bear back into unit 27. If the Fed's want to waste money on these projects, at least pick an animal we could get excited about.

• Like 2

I probably wouldn't notice initially, first train of thought would be......I'm shooting the worlds largest coyote right now!!!!!

There was a meeting yesterday at Ben Avery facility that Steve Clark- Arizona elk society set up. All conservation groups were invited, cattle growers, etc. AZGFD was there. Meeting was to develop the best state managed plan we could and submit to the Feds so they don't control wolves, we as a state does. This whole wolf issue has been public and going on for some time. Get involved with some group like Arizona elk or Sportsmens constituent group or mule deer foundation etc. All groups need help to fight these issues. There also was a public meeting at AZGFD regarding heritage funds property maintenance and operations. I watched this meeting on the computer live feed. I get email announcements from azgfd. Sign up for email announcements and join a group to get involved to save our outdoor privileges. Allen Taylor

• Like 2

Everybody needs to stand behind the Az Elk Society! They are going to fight this Federal wolf plan, but they need your support. I think they have a great plan, now it time to back them to save all of our northern Az herds!

There was a meeting yesterday at Ben Avery facility that Steve Clark- Arizona elk society set up. All conservation groups were invited, cattle growers, etc. AZGFD was there. Meeting was to develop the best state managed plan we could and submit to the Feds so they don't control wolves, we as a state does. This whole wolf issue has been public and going on for some time. Get involved with some group like Arizona elk or Sportsmens constituent group or mule deer foundation etc. All groups need help to fight these issues. There also was a public meeting at AZGFD regarding heritage funds property maintenance and operations. I watched this meeting on the computer live feed. I get email announcements from azgfd. Sign up for email announcements and join a group to get involved to save our outdoor privileges. Allen Taylor

What is the general consensus concerning what will happen with the wolves? Is their re-introduction already inevitable, and now just the logistics of numbers,where and when are being decided?

About 12 years ago while calling for bear in the White Mountains, I called in the biggest and ugliest coyote I had ever laid eyes on! The beast was lucky that I had not replaced my factory trigger with something having a more "sensitive pull" or I would have been in a dilemma on how to remove its radio collar so I could get its skin tanned!le

I no longer bear hunt in that section of the state because the Timney trigger on my rifle could get me into trouble!

• Like 2

my grandpa always told me: There are very few problems in this world that you can't fix with a 30-30 and a shovel"

• Like 1

/> well isn't there a gamie that checks in on this site then can give us a yea or nea on this topic and what happened to commen sence, if they whip out the elk heards and CATTLE whos gonna pay there saleries when we don't buy liesences and tag fee's the wolves, any lawyers on this site that can help us start a class action law suit. we the people, this IS our land.

I don't think a lot of folks "get it" regarding our G&F. They don't want fewer game animals. They are not secretly plotting to wipe out every living creature. The reintroduction of wolves was happening here with or without azgfd. They are given the opportunity to participate and have a voice in the effort and therefore protect their interests and ours. If they refuse to participate they get no representation in the project. AZGFD is not in charge of wolf reintroduction, it's a federal project.

this maybe true, but i'm sure they have alittle to do with it, but anyway then i guess since they levie the game regs here they will open a preditor season for wolves or will they be like everything else the feds do , the gammies will just role over a play dead like useaul, i would think they would or could sue the federal government over this mater, or there to bussy killing indangered jaguirs, well anyway they never care what we think they just raise or fees. or i guess they could let us go back to baitting , or maybe thats why they did away with it to feed the wolves. azgame and fish stick up for us for once!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! only my opinion

• Like 1

So did they address this outlandish 750-1000 wolves question?

this maybe true, but i'm sure they have alittle to do with it, but anyway then i guess since they levie the game regs here they will open a preditor season for wolves or will they be like everything else the feds do , the gammies will just role over a play dead like useaul, i would think they would or could sue the federal government over this mater, or there to bussy killing indangered jaguirs, well anyway they never care what we think they just raise or fees. or i guess they could let us go back to baitting , or maybe thats why they did away with it to feed the wolves. azgame and fish stick up for us for once!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! only my opinion

I don't know why I am wasting my breath with this but I guess I will give it a go. Wyoming did exactly what you are talking about. They said they were going to provide very little protection to wolves under state law. What did it get them? It prevented the Feds from handing over management of wolf populations to the state for 3 additional years. This meant exploding wolf popations that have decimated the Yellowstone and Jackson Hole elk populations. Fighting the Feds isn't going to work. And once wolf populations take hold, there ain't no getting rid of them. ID allows leg hold trapping and a limit of 8 wolves per year. They still can't dent the population.

• Like 1

Once the packs become established, then the pack sends off rovers every year. They're usually males and they can wander hundreds of miles. They venture off to find new area to repopulate. They are like trailblazers. Once they go through an area others will follow the same path, even years later. Don't think these desert wolves are going to hold up at these targeted reintroduction areas. Due to the scarcity of game herds in this part of the country, I'm thinking they're going to lock onto each herd they find until they've obliterated it.

Much more big country (water sources, cover, mountain ranges and vast road-less areas) in places like Idaho, Montana and Wyoming then what you all have down here. I think the impact here is going to be more significant here then up there.