So who else has been shooting everyday and counting the days to aug. 22nd?

post-12322-0-48825600-1399686820_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

:-D

Haha come on, everyone takes pictures of the 2 arrow group when your surprised/impressed with your shooting! Let's see the rest of them, jk good shooting and best of luck to you this august.

• Like 1

Of course I'm not gonna take a pic of my worst haha. But I can hit a paper plate out to 70 no problem vitals are vitals.

• Like 2

Guest oneshot

I'll be after a colorfull Bear in August... Nursing a smashed trigger-finger, I think my fingernail would fly farther then an arrow if I tried to shoot right now... Realy tough NOT being able to shoot, There are a few addititions I'm wanting to make this year, single fixed-pin sight, heavyer arrow weight, etc and I need to SHOOT the recurve...

Good Luck to the August hunters...

I'll be after a colorfull Bear in August... Nursing a smashed trigger-finger, I think my fingernail would fly farther then an arrow if I tried to shoot right now... Realy tough NOT being able to shoot, There are a few addititions I'm wanting to make this year, single fixed-pin sight, heavyer arrow weight, etc and I need to SHOOT the recurve...

Good Luck to the August hunters...

I'm looking for a bear this year as well and hate them smashed fingers.

Good luck

post-4177-0-85729600-1399732883_thumb.jpg

That's one ugly thumb!

bahaha I was thinking the same thing.

I don't start practicing till august 1st every year, seems to have worked out just fine, but then again i won't shoot over 60 yards. Good luck to all this year.

I don't start practicing till august 1st every year, seems to have worked out just fine, but then again i won't shoot over 60 yards. Good luck to all this year.

You early birds & your high morals make me sick! I'll start thinking about fletching my arrows around the 14th or so... ;)